Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TheMrs Fans!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

koky, you skinny metro backwater mariachi, stop swinging from my ballsack hairs like a limp wristed Brendan Fraizer in a rhinestone studded loin cloth.There isnt a thread on this board that I can post in without have you stinking up the joint with your cock breath replies. No matter what the topic is, you duct tape all 3" of your wrinkled earthworm to your leg and piroette out skreetching in your finest Jaliel White voice "R-R-Rizz-z-o is G-g-g-haay!!!"

Taking me down is harder than lifting up one of your imbred mothers CD' sized areola flapjacks only to find a new deadly fungus. Half assed MS Paint pictures wont cut it. Is the aftershock of my ball-n-chain like teabag you recieved a few weeks ago still bothering you so much? Get over it, get out, or step up your game.

koky, you skinny metro backwater mariachi, stop swinging from my ballsack hairs like a limp wristed Brendan Fraizer in a rhinestone studded loin cloth.There isnt a thread on this board that I can post in without have you stinking up the joint with your cock breath replies. No matter what the topic is, you duct tape all 3" of your wrinkled earthworm to your leg and piroette out skreetching in your finest Jaliel White voice "R-R-Rizz-z-o is G-g-g-haay!!!"

Taking me down is harder than lifting up one of your imbred mothers CD' sized areola flapjacks only to find a new deadly fungus. Half assed MS Paint pictures wont cut it. Is the aftershock of my ball-n-chain like teabag you recieved a few weeks ago still bothering you so much? Get over it, get out, or step up your game.

attachment.php?attachmentid=30321&stc=1

Definately no fashion for me.

But don't worry, I know this.

yeah, you would be great for Maxim and the like, petite modelin you could do.....but yes you do have the more commercial look. You are beautiful:D Goodluck, and I see you as having a very good chance with swimsuit and mens magazine modeling.:D Ok ciao bella

The pics are good....I'm in fashion, and if you ever need a stylist;) ciao ciao

:blah::blah::blah:

Rizzo, you got too much time on your hands to come up with these replies.

my goodness. ive said it a thousand times. you are simply jaw-dropping eye popping gorgeous.

your pics are amazing . i love the one in the suit. what more can i say that hasnt been said.

if someoene looked up beauty in the dictionary ur pic would be starin them right back in the face.

you wouldnt know a hot girl if she bit you in the ass :what:

tonie, you are gorgeous, as always :aright: . i wanna know exactly what it is you do to stay in such great shape!!!

* seriously, i want details!

:half: Nothing.

I'm really not even in good shape. I get tired climbing a flight of stairs. :(

My metabolism is just very fast. I have to eat every 3 hours, or if not I start shaking from the hunger.

You guys are really sweet. :):bowdown::bowdown: THANK YOU!

~Tonie.

Very cute and pretty, the mrs ;)

Don't let hollywood and stardom corrupt you! Be true to yourself, your family and friends :aright:

she is definitely one grounded person. i truly admire her becuz she has so much going on.......motherhood, being a wife, a clubber, working her 9 to 5, modeling, party palnner, scrapbooking, being a great friend........plus she's hot as hell!!! seeing her pictures is one thing but knowing her is another story!