Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ Time!! May 29

mrmiami

BBQ TIME!!! This one and another coming via park party...maybe have to push mine back a month to give people time to recover from this one. Gonna bring my friend's EV Fullstack out to MRMiami's house...its nice having friends that trust you with excellent equipment. Oh and for those that have not been out to Michael's house you are in for a treat...his house is bad ass complete with screened in pool area and his back yard is fantastic....are there any fish in that pond?? After I got back from a short car ride with JT I had to make a call and almost walked dead into that pond.

..memo to self : cancel work for may 30th .

:pint:

I wish man...

I got to fly out to New York the next day at 5:00AM

and go straight to WORK! :splat:

BUT...I will make an appearance to share the festivities with y'all

for a bit....I'll sleep on the plane. Screw it! :laugh:

Michael, sign me up for a case of beer & cooking!!

We'll be there! ..With another veggie pizza! :grin3:

It will be great to see you! These are the only times you guys come out.. to the BBQ's!!

Oh, and WildMiami.... you're a man after my heart! :drool:hotdogs:drool:

I think we should make some chili dip and take that over w/ some Bite-sized Tostitos. :)

It will be great to see you! These are the only times you guys come out.. to the BBQ's!!

Oh, and WildMiami.... you're a man after my heart! :drool:hotdogs:drool:

I think we should make some chili dip and take that over w/ some Bite-sized Tostitos. :)

I don't know how you do it. Eat that kind of food, have 2 kids and still look as great as you do. If I even glance at hotdog I gain 5 lbs. Good genes!

Someone else will have to be in charge of making the sishkabobs this time, I won't be able to visit for this one, but next time maybe during the summer. MrMiami's place is great for BBQ, but the girls have to get naked and in the pool this time. :bounce:

NIIICE! :pint:

This is great news!! I fkn Love CP shindigs.. i gotta admit! lol

I'll come down with some booze, but I'll actually try and EAT somthing this time! lol All this great food at the BBQ's but somehow all the fine liquor gets my complete attention. hehe

Count me IN! :aright:

I'll come by with some Black Label for the scoth drinkers. ;)

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Someone else will have to be in charge of making the sishkabobs this time, I won't be able to visit for this one, but next time maybe during the summer. MrMiami's place is great for BBQ, but the girls have to get naked and in the pool this time. :bounce:

Eric man, Im sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye before you left. Hope all is well and you and your sishkabobs will be most def missed!!

And peeps. Im sorry, I don't live in the same house anymore, and my new place does not have a pool, but I'll make sure I have about 6-7 big kiddie pools all filled with different substances to make sure you all get coooled off, or get you all hot!! Be assured though, you won't have to worry about any neighbors :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Wow, another BBQ yeah!! I'm there for sure. Lemme think about what to bring.....prolly some churrasco and shrimp again?? Whaddya think?