Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ Time!! May 29

mrmiami

hey mrmiami. I'll bring some churrasco.

Rick

Hey Rick hows it going?? So your your going to see first hand what one of our BBQ's are like, instead of looking at the pic's and wishing you were there!!

FUCK, memorial day weekend, i forgot i am going out of town for that weekend ... is the BBQ on a sunday cuz maybe i could make it back?!?!?!?

dammit i wanna gooooooooooo!!!!! :boohoo:

damn ur missin my bday ?? :(

It's that time again and you know the deal.

When: May 29

Where: My place

Time: 1pm-?? ( but not as late as the last one..lol)

Felicia is out of town again and I'de figure I throw another BBQ on her return, plus it's someone's birthday *cough cough* the themrs!!

So with all your help, Im sure this will turn out to be yet another great CPQ BBQ!!

With that said, let the party begin, and let me know how you will be contributing, either with their dj or cooking skills!

:pint::pint::pint:

FYI, this one wont go the lenght as the last one did, I don't have the privlage of having a "Fliptoniaa" to hide all you freaks when the sun goes down.

FOOD:

Chaflas--Burgers

WildMiami--hot dogs, buns, onions, relish, and a box of Heineken

Mursa--Rice

Beatfreak--meat and some brew

Themrs--chili dip w/ some Bite-sized Tostitos.

Miscgade--veggie pizza!

ezgoing--churrasco.

DJ SHIT

TECH 1200's, DJM-600, EFX 500, CDJ-1000's, MACKIE, EV STACK

hey its my bday too michael :) me and mrs are da bomb we share the same bday gemini 4 life :)

damn ur missin my bday ?? :(

aw pups, i sowwy, i got all these dates confoosed in my mind and i know i will be gone for at least part of that weekend (got fam coming in town and then we're heading to visit my cousin in st. petersberg). but don't worry, even if i can't make the big shindig, we will celebrate, oh yes, we will!!!! ;):)

aw pups, i sowwy, i got all these dates confoosed in my mind and i know i will be gone for at least part of that weekend (got fam coming in town and then we're heading to visit my cousin in st. petersberg). but don't worry, even if i can't make the big shindig, we will celebrate, oh yes, we will!!!! ;):)

:):bounce::pint:

hey its my bday too michael :) me and mrs are da bomb we share the same bday gemini 4 life :)

Stop trying to steal the spot light bling .........it's mrmiami's place & his BBQ and he's opening it up for us to enjoy ...relax & go with the flow .

dam Mursa I have bling on block and you quote him, meanning that way I do see what he posts.geeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :rolleyes:

:tongue::laugh::laugh:

Stop trying to steal the spot light bling .........it's mrmiami's place & his BBQ and he's opening it up for us to enjoy ...relax & go with the flow .

Someone told me the ocean is there.....I still have yet to see it! ;)

Oh now I see!!! I have been "LISTENING" for the ocean this whole time! My girlfriend was wondering why I kept pressing my cheek against the monitor and Eric's pic! :laugh: