Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys think?

origskeemr

god, if i had a dollar for every time i'd seen this pic :blank:

the one on the left looks like every other long island girl i've seen: fakeness, fakeness, and fakeness. Not to mention she's an Oompa Loompa with that Orange tan :no:

the one on the right looks much nicer. Prettier face and more real looking :)

the one on the left looks like every other long island girl i've seen: fakeness, fakeness, and fakeness. Not to mention she's an Oompa Loompa with that Orange tan :no:

dude your on drugs. I'll take that plastic bimbo over that pale wombat anyday. I admit she's trashy but the other bitch looks like sour milk. :vomit2:

Nice top! I'd say the girl on the right is cuter, but they are both very nice. It also looks like that is a bad angle for the girl on the left. Not a good photo.

someone knows what im talking about.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just happen to like girls who don't make themselves up so much as to get an oompa tan, a pound of makeup, and end up lookin like a whore

the girl on the right is far from looking like sour milk :laugh::rolleyes:

NO doubt the one on the right is better, the one on the left with those nasty collagen lips looks , very skanky (not saying i wouldnt want to hit it ) but if i had to chhose one Def. the one on the right ...not even close

Serious Question - is the east coast doing a lot of that orange tan look now? And if so, why? Her skin looks like a tangerine. :( Why does someone want that color?

You dont see that in LA really

yeah dude, i've lived on LI my whole life and i dont know why, but the chicks just love self tanner....

Serious Question - is the east coast doing a lot of that orange tan look now? And if so, why? Her skin looks like a tangerine. :( Why does someone want that color?

You dont see that in LA really

Yes, they do.

We don't have the sunshine that you Cali folks have, so i guess some girls would rather look like an oompa loompa and look phreaky than just wait till summer and get a natural tan :shaky:

But it's certainly getting prevailent. It's kinda weird, seeing this population of orange people walking around :laugh: