Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how often do you....

FlipsSOE

Guest gabo
shave your cooter?? once a week?? twice a week?? once a month?? never. :vomit2:

I get mine waxed!~ :bounce:

Well really depends... if im not getting any and not planning on getting any, I won't do it for 2 weeks or something hehehe. but as soon as I plan on going out or whatever, all the time to keep it nice and clean ;)

:rofl: estas de madre blend ! lol

.... I once declined going down on a girl since it wasnt shaved....felt bad cause she literally was thrusting her pelvic area into my face n all ...but i simply couldn't get into it ...it a hygiene thing for me .

:rofl: estas de madre blend ! lol

.... I once declined going down on a girl since it wasnt shaved....felt bad cause she literally was thrusting her pelvic area into my face n all ...but i simply couldn't get into it ...it a hygiene thing for me .

bro ...you should have taken the razor and the shaving cream out and make it part of the act......shave and lick....everybody happy!!!!

bro ...you should have taken the razor and the shaving cream out and make it part of the act......shave and lick....everybody happy!!!!

In the spurt of the moment that thought didn't even cross my mind , she also could've been offended ...so i just kissed her Around the area & inner thighs for a lil then thats it . But i guess i made up for it with my doggystyle-back rub combo *guarantied Squirtage ! .

:shades2:

yeah I tend to shave about every two days, that keeps from having horrible ingrowns etc. but sometimes I get busy and don't do it for like a week, but my hair really doesn't grow all that fast so it's all fine. But I do make sure I'm all pretty if I know there is a chance of gettin makeout :tongue:

Oh this last thurs night/fri morning I was gone down all fully!!! woohoo.....amazing :drool::licker: fooled around with my ex.....it was all good:D Ok ciao bellos

i hate facial hair so if my bf doesn't shave for a few days i won't shave for at least a week, otherwise i shave twice a week... i perfer waxing though...

My skin is too sensitive for a guy to have any facial hair or stuble.

but I tried the waxing. I dont think I can wait long enough for it to grow out. I am gonna go back to shaving.

My skin is too sensitive for a guy to have any facial hair or stuble.

but I tried the waxing. I dont think I can wait long enough for it to grow out. I am gonna go back to shaving.

how painful is waxing ur cooch? for real though, tell me the truth.