Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What turns you ON?

moniquetz007

nothing turns me on like talent or a passion for something. a person with a burning passion inside is usually intensely passionate in every way, which i need because i am the same way.

also, no bad kissers allowed. i've heard they can be trained but i think it is something you either have or you don't have. a naturally remarkable kisser is the besttttttt, makes me melt. :drool:

Physically.....Nice teeth/smile, someone who takes care of their body, dark eyes, nice hands/clean nails, broad shoulders, nice chest/arms, kissing

Mentally/Emotionally.....Intelligence, drive, sense of humor, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously,

any girl that can deep throat

lesbians

girls who like taking it in the ass

a girl who always wants to be slapped in the face with my cock

$$$$

a hot mom watering her lawn in her nighty

a beautiful woman who's willing to shit on my chest

Thats decent!!:devil:

Is that it?

Physically.....Nice teeth/smile, someone who takes care of their body, dark eyes, nice hands/clean nails, broad shoulders, nice chest/arms, kissing

Mentally/Emotionally.....Intelligence, drive, sense of humor, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously,

:laugh: :laugh:

are you kidding me sweety? you're new here but I got them votes on my great personality alone...god forbid I would have posted a pic, nobody else would have even gotten a vote

Well Sweetie Im new so I dont know how you look like?

and about personality I dont know you but the only thing I can say is that you are mean!!

I want to see some pics!!:licker:;)

any girl that can deep throat

lesbians

girls who like taking it in the ass

a girl who always wants to be slapped in the face with my cock

$$$$

a hot mom watering her lawn in her nighty

a beautiful woman who's willing to shit on my chest

Minus the shitting on my chest.

See Bullseye...once again you fucked me over. I think a newbie just signed in on the bump forum, why don't you go over there and sweep her off her feet.

dont get mad at me cauz u always f' things up with the ladies dog. show her ur pic and let that speak for itself.