Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What turns you ON?

moniquetz007

and all of that goes out the door if he has a huge cock and knows how to fuck the shit out of you, right?

not really... i'd still like him to be a compatible kisser and be funny...

but yeah if he could make me squeal like never before... he's a keeper! :aright:

Guest gabo
not really... i'd still like him to be a compatible kisser and be funny...

but yeah if he could make me squeal like never before... he's a keeper! :aright:

squeal ehh? hmmmm

I love when a man smells good. I also love when you are dancin with a guy and he's all sweaty......one of the few times sweaty is good. I love nice eyes and teeth.....those 2 things can propel a guy in hotness. I like the forearms and hands. Love men in black wifebeaters.....and flipflops:drool: I dunno why, there's just somethin about men in flipflops that makes me crazy :D I also really adore the dip in the pelvic area on guys..that lil v shaped part....soooo nice:drool:

I love a great sense of humor, and a man that can match wits with me...also a man that gives his all and holds nothing back..that's incredibly sexy.

Oh and musicians....cause it's showin a part of themselves that is so special...can't resist that:D ciao bellos