Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is boring.... it actually SUCKS

Theres a meetup at the pimp and ho party... whos in?

Mods, make this a sticky. :bounce:

werd!!!!!!!!

I'm so in 4 that, it's going to be siiiiiiiiicccccckkkkk

meet up at dj superJ's booth, in the back room!!!!!!!!!

I'm still deciding if I'm dressing as a pimp or ho :hat:

Martin! Whats up bro? Listen the boards suck now because me, bus, grope, shlonger, digga, diezel, stephanie and bigtime rarely post...Do a search and see what I mean....

actually though? i think you, bus, grope, digga RUINED it (notice...didnt include the others you named). Everyone stopped looking at these boards once the musclehead guidos starting tracing through here (ok..maybe grope aint a musclehead but he tries)....got to the point where the musclehead gudios thought no one was posting but them...it got boring to themas well..and now not even they post here anymore. But...doesnt surprise anyone that you think your the best....you always are, no? Hopefully youre not cocky enough to realize this life is short and once it ends you better know where youre going...otherwise you succeeded at nothing really.

afterschool special.......

Dude I’lll tell ya Why…… cause these fuckin ass hole’s actually think that this board is a promotional tool, for instance, just read the topic’s again there’s 6 different grand opening’s 4 different night’s per week a Tuesday party , Wednesday party, Thursday party , and a Friday party, and the bottom line is all the places SUCK there De funked restaurants/bar/cateringhalls or what ever there’s no good conversation here any longer…. Lets see Sleep is a big F in the past 3 weeks they had 7 grand openings Stop it already

What the hell happened....... There is no cool topics here any more.........

What the hell happened....... There is no cool topics here any more.........

and what have you contributed....Its easy for someone to sit back and say this board sucks but i dont see anyone taking any initiative and stepping up to the plate to do something to make it better, so till then you all have no reason to bitch.

and what have you contributed....Its easy for someone to sit back and say this board sucks but i dont see anyone taking any initiative and stepping up to the plate to do something to make it better, so till then you all have no reason to bitch.

shut the fuck up ..you prick. who the fuck asked you.... you god damn looser

I hear you stacked. u right.............. cant wait to see you guys down the shore

Martin! Whats up bro? Listen the boards suck now because me, bus, grope, shlonger, digga, diezel, stephanie and bigtime rarely post...Do a search and see what I mean....