Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesomes

Destiny

I just noticed that there's an awful amount of sluts and ho's on this msg board. If u'r having a 3 some then there's something wrong with u and ur relationship. Tards

this is a clubbing website, man!

Of course there are gonna be phreaky guys n girls on here.

and i am in the minority that believes that 3 some's are more bad than good (unless you're not in a relationship or if you just want to fuck), but i understand that this is a CLUBBING messageboard, and clubbers don't just sit at home all day :laugh:

never actually had a threesome that involved fucking but I have gotten my cock sucked by two whores (no, not the one's that I pay for sometimes) at the same time...another time this skank in college decided she wanted to go skiing and jerked me and my roommate off at the same time...then there was the time where I was boning in my bed and he was banging in his as well...and one other time when me and my boy were both hooking up with the same chick, you know like sucking on her tits and shit but she wouldn't let us fuck her cause she said she had her period :jerkoff: ...than we had to throw her out once she tried getting us to do things with each other...I love filthy whores :)

I have had 4 3somes and honestly they aren't that much fun, in my experience with women it takes a lot of time and steady building to bring a girl to climax, and with me i find it almost more gratifying to see her get off than myself(almost) so throwing another girl in the mix just divides my ability to give the proper attention needed to fulfill my partner

Guest gabo
i think it would be nice for once to date someone who didn't tell me that it would be interesting to have a threesome and etc...

Good luck with that one... I dont know many guys that want two girls sucking his cock.

i think it would be nice for once to date someone who didn't tell me that it would be interesting to have a threesome and etc...

i think i have the perfect guy for you....

TUBBY

I just noticed that there's an awful amount of sluts and ho's on this msg board. If u'r having a 3 some then there's something wrong with u and ur relationship. Tards"[QUOTE]

I have had 4 3somes and honestly they aren't that much fun, in my experience with women it takes a lot of time and steady building to bring a girl to climax, and with me i find it almost more gratifying to see her get off than myself(almost) so throwing another girl in the mix just divides my ability to give the proper attention needed to fulfill my partner

wow, i'm impressed with that answer & ur girl is lucky to have a guy like u!

I hope you find that person, but now a days, the pickins are slim in that respect...as you see from this message board.

I guess we are in the minority.....

I hope you find that person, but now a days, the pickins are slim in that respect...as you see from this message board.

I guess we are in the minority.....

i was just being mean.... (i'm sorry, honey)

i wouldn't draw conclusions from this board, i mean it is sex forum...

i think it is quite possible to find someone who just wants you and doesn't want to share you with anyone else... there are still men who are quite conservative and respectful, just not on here....

Guest gabo
i wrote that for my bf to read...

Hows he doing anyway... Last time I saw you guys for the America meetup and ended up at some bar. Of course I dont rememeberr of it

i think it is quite possible to find someone who just wants you and doesn't want to share you with anyone else... there are still men who are quite conservative and respectful, just not on here....

Helllloooooooooo :hat:

we're not all scavenger's :laugh:

I know, I have one, THANK GOD!! (And we survived a foursome!!) :love:

I know, I have one, THANK GOD!! (And we survived a foursome!!) :love:

Guest gabo
he's fine... i hope you're fine too ;)

waiting for the next meet up... to create more interesting situations

well I tried to set up a sex board meetup about a month ago... not many people were interested. I don't want to set one up and have 3 people go... Ill try again in june, maybe