Clubplanet Nightlife Community

physical attractiveness

bullseye

i know some ppl say that it doesnt matter to them, but i think it matters more than we think. being physically attracted to ur sig other makes sex so much better than having to do someone subpar in a dimly lit room.

my question is, r ppl lying when they say it doesnt matter that their mate has a big belly, hair in weird places, crooked teeth, etc...?

Do you really matter how she/he looks like?

I think DEF. I need to be physical attractive w/ him....chemistry is more important than anything!!! I think we all want to be w/ someone pretty but that we get along with.

I don’t know that’s what I think. :bounce:

I don't ask for a Brad Pitt but I do have my requests.

I like straight theet, pretty eyes (the sexy look thing).

My boyfriend is not a gorgeous guy but he does look good all together.

Oh I am getting wet by thinking about him!!!!!!!!

I love my gordy...

:love:

You have to be very attractive in my eyes. I am not one of those who thinks that pussy is pussy.

Some people will hit anything.

well i think u need to go get some pussy, no matter what its like.....cuz uve got some pent up agression u need to let out!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):tongue:

...being physically attracted to ur sig other makes sex so much better ...my question is, r ppl lying when they say it doesnt matter that their mate has a big belly, hair in weird places, crooked teeth, etc...?

IMO, attraction is key...but some people are attracted to "personalities" too. For me...I have to be attracted in order to be with someone...can't just do it for the sake...got myself for that...lol :shades2:

And to answer yur question...I think sig others are not necessarily lying...but if feelings are involved you look pass the superficial stuff....as the old cliche(sp?) goes..."beauty isn't everything"...and you love the "whole package"...crooked tooth and all! :makeout:

yes you have to be attracted physicaly to someone, but I would rather have a cute guy with an amazing personality over a hot guy with no personality...I've had both and I'd take cute and amazing anyday.

My last bf I thought was ok looking, but his personality really was amazing and we just clicked.....he later became one of the sexiest men I've ever known in my life. :bowdown:

Yes I'm sure we would all want amazingly beautiful and amazing personality....but in the end it is the personality that is most important, our quirks are what make us sexy:D ciao bellos