Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning After Pills

nomembername

I think its crap, We the citizens should have a right to chose whether or not to take them. The gov just see's it as another way to make a quick $ off of us. Then they try and make us belive that they have there reasons for this safe gaurd.

I think its crap, We the citizens should have a right to chose whether or not to take them. The gov just see's it as another way to make a quick $ of of us. Then they try and make us belive that they have there reasons for this safe gaurd.

:laugh: did you just say "we the citizens"?

Stupid idea. They think that by doing that people will have less unwanted pregnancies.

But doing that won't change anything, just frustrate people more.

I bet we're the only nation in the world that says you need a prescription for something like this :rolleyes:

i think its stupid.... cause in order to actually get morning after pill you have to call your gyno and than come in, talk to him about what happened, pay money and than get the freaking pill!!!!! And I think there might be people out there who don't want to go through all that trouble so they just hope everything turns out fine...

Yeah, didn't they just impose the same restrictions as on the regular pill? It is basically the same thing, after all. It would be strange to have two different standards, since they are the same medication. The morning after pill is actually a much stronger dose of the normal pill. Maybe they both need to be over-the-counter, but it seems to me that they should not have different policies.

Anyway, Depo, all the way.

I think itd make things a lot easier if it were sold over the counter just like if theyd sell bc, just like someone else said they shouldnt put diff. restrictions on something thats basically the same. But on the other hand if you cant take the 5-10 mins to call PP and drive there so that you wont become pregnant because of something that you just decided to not be careful with then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Now yes there are the times where the condom breaks, or someone is raped, and for those people then yeah its a pain in the ass for something that wasnt their fault to begin with. :D

I think itd make things a lot easier if it were sold over the counter just like if theyd sell bc, just like someone else said they shouldnt put diff. restrictions on something thats basically the same. But on the other hand if you cant take the 5-10 mins to call PP and drive there so that you wont become pregnant because of something that you just decided to not be careful with then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Now yes there are the times where the condom breaks, or someone is raped, and for those people then yeah its a pain in the ass for something that wasnt their fault to begin with. :D

still waiting for the nude pics you promise me and Howard :splat: