Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Space 4 Year Anniversary Party

Bling

THe night started off insane... i got to space and there was no where to park im like WTF. found out there was a haitian festival at bayfront and all the people took the parking ugh.... so i finally park at the old space lot for 15 .

i get in no problem and i see eddy at the door with his black shirt and tie. all the staff was pimped out for the event :) I go in thinkin oscar will be throwin it down hard when i see a brazilain bikini models fashion show. It was a bit cheesy but this one girl ay dios mio que guapa :) so once that ended i go to the normal corner and bump into andrew chibale. we go in the booth for a bit and watch oscar spin. There were so many Cpers and junkies there. first to come by us was renzo then apothesis (cj). then turbo and coach make an appearance and zero showed up as well :) . also in attendance is ddg :)

btw the setup for space looked nice they had giant 4's hanging on the ceiling and hoops and stuff in the air.

Oscars set started and for lack of a better word the first 2 hrs or so was not my cup of tea. I realize it was classics nite and he had to play a different kind of set. BUT he played IIO-RAPTURE and other party 931 tunes (UGH) he also played the milkshake song (UGH )

but once around 3 am he started to get nasty. and by the time his set ended at 6 am i was like :bowdown: insane fuckin set insane. he threw down

1. French kiss

2. welcome to the jungle

3. dirty bitch (fuckin awesome- cussing the whole track)

4. Push -Satisfaction ( i love that shit )

and then I DIED

4. ferry corsten's PUNK (OMFG he played trance i was goin ape shit) but wait.... he didnt finish

5. AS THE RUSH COMES (OMFG) sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

he also played the track i asked roly to play at voodoo Gia (love that track)

please help add to the list (lookin over at ramon here...lots of classics that i just cant id but i know them )

oscar keeping the trancers in attendance happy.

around 3 or so miriam drops in lookin beautiful as always. as well as ramon, then later on mursa makes an apperance. Also great to see Bruno and ARdis in attendance . good chillin with u guys in our corner for a bit. Digital Phoenix also in attendance and he got a lot of nice pics that will be posted im sure by tomorrow (mostly of the hot dancers, that came on all nite long in different costumes.... oh and two lesbians making out next to us....... GOD BLESS IT!!)

So funny, there was this red thong on the floor and somehow it landed on my head. it was insane. (andrew wanted me to post this) LOL.

around 6 we headed upstairs and roly is playin to a packed house. rocky is up in the booth and roland is playing a smooth and sexy house set. nice latin beats and sexy vocals. great mix.

roland asked me to show him my shirt and he cracked up it said "What? Its Bling Yeah"

so up in the patio i bump into pete dekan, tony and the rest of the gang from downstairs. I also bump into my beautiful coworker sharon :) About this time im exhausted and i cant even move anymore but i say fuck it lets continue partying. Renzo then tells me that the drummer and lead singer from Blink 182 was in VIP according to POD (sickkkkkkkkkkk)

overall it was a hell of an experience tonite. the place was jammed nasty packed, the music was very different but awesome. great to finally hear oscar live . last time i saw him was at oxygen in feb or march i believe it was.

AS i left with renzo, we walked to his car and i finally got my chris fortier poster YAY!!! then as i pull out of the parkin lot the true hardcore patio lovers are parkin. LISA LOCA and HOUSEKITTY (glad u finally made it in i asked tony where u were)

oh special shoutout to victosha whom i met briefly on the patio. very beautiful young woman who i hope to bump into again soon .

well it was an insane nite and well worth goin to. btw the fashion show, dancers, acrobats on ceiling, tons of cpers and junkies in attendance and sick classics all nite . it was a nite to remember.

Oscar once again showed he owns that room. Taking us on a journey across the years of house. I get there and he was mixing out of Boriqua Bandits - Midnight Expresso, and goes into D-Note - Shed My Skin (Pete Heller Mix) , Xpress 2 - Muzikizum , Thrills n Pills , Lil Louis - French Kiss (Original), Evolution - Walking on Fire (acapella) over something else and a couple of more space favorites from thoughtout the years. I went upstairs fora bit and Roland was laying down some nice deep stuff to start off the night. Then I went back downstairs and Oscar was bangin it the fuck out with some insane hard/tech trance. I think he made everyone happy last night and thata a rare thing here in miami. he covered it all and he closed with Iio - At the end (Scumfrog Dub) which was a Space favorite only a year ago. I even out trainspotted the trancers when as the rush comes was coming in. Anyway a great night out at Space and the club looked great witht hose 4 hangin' from the second floor and everyone all dressed up. See you all for afterhours next week with MURK!

There were a ton of CP/CJ people in the house.

Good to see some people crawl out of the woodwork.

Great morning @ Space! I had a great time hanging with my patio troopers, Sobeton and Mursa! It was also nice to run into Matt Spector, who introduced me to Ivano, who"ve ive been dying to meet for the longest! And yes, I can confirm that Danny Tenaglia was indeed in the Terrace, standing right behind Ivano in the Dj booth, brought to my attention by Roland after he finished his set and came down to say hello. Roly threw down a nice set this morning, had us dancing nonstop! Ivano also broke out the Classic Original Space tracks, the requisite "Safe From Harm", "Twisted", and the like, as well as some newer shit, even threw on the "Milkshake" Kelis remix. He laid a teaser of "Spritual Battery" over another song, but never played the full song and i was dissapointed, but over all nice set. I havnt seen the terrace that packed since conference, very difficult to dance until after 11am or so. When I left @ 2:00 pm Ivano was still going strong and said he was gonna bring out even more patio classics! I have no idea what time they finished up! Nice hanging with Poyson IV (miriam) and Ramon for the little time i saw you guys--i know i got there late as fuck, I even missed OG"s set! Great time overall! Happy Bday Space!

just because DT went doenst mean him and LP made up

i am sure DT was there to support Ivano (as Ivano went to the Arc closing parties and is a huge fan of Danny)

You may or may not be right . . .just a guess on my part . . . but it is definitely good that LP is bringing Ivano back to the patio as it was never the same when he left . . .

Got there at 5am. Music was good inside but only stayed there for 5 minutes and headed to the patio. Roly was rocking it proper..no surprise there. Ivano's music was just alright thought I only stayed till 9am...his music is getting better..and can't deny he brings out all the ladies. Lauren was looking mighty hot as alwayz. :hat:

Got to Space at 4:30pm, paid $30. A bit on the steep side but then again I never usually pay to get into clubs and didn't want to go on a "hookup" mission that night. It was packed and the music was great. I had a great time hangin with some friends including Sobeton. I ended up leaving at 9am cause my feet were killing me. Overall the night was an 8.9 out of 10. See everyone at the BBQ. Peace.

FYI - I had also seen DT last night at Crobar on Friday. By the way Crobar was nasty packed Friday too. :cool:

bling forgot to mention me 2 :/

i was talking to him quite awhile that bastard... anyway since i dont know everyone i kept asking bling who everyone was and so he barely introduced me to anyone except andrew, ddg and some other guy who i forgot. i took a picture of that thong on the floor lol but i left at like 4:30 cuz i had to goto work that day and since oscar g did start playing the oldies i was kinda :| then around 3 am he did start playing it hard but my ears were killing me cuz i forgot my freakin ear plugs! hope to see some of u @ space for oakenfold? maybe it would help if i post a pic of myself so everyone knows who i am?

the model show was cool except it kinda had no purpose. but the chix were hot and then they kept coming out in different costumes which was pretty cool, while oscar g was playing and danced on the bar and stuff.