Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COX VS DANNY TENAGLIA!! THE REMATCH!! JULY 4th!!!

What to expect? Heard tenaglia countless times but cox never. Ok the last time at twilo what was it like? Did they dj in sections or was it half a night to one and half a night to another? Sorry for being ignorant and I will be there also so bring it on!

They Djed seperately and if memory serves me I think they did a tag team too, although this may have been when DT spun with Digweed. The dump was also PACKED (way beyond capacity), but it was still awse. I've gotten to hear CC many times, and he rocks every time.

Carl Cox is one of the best, hardest DJs on the planet. He once spun at Twilo when they had the booth when it was near the ramp to the bathrooms. I watched him play for a while and damn if that fucker didn't have FOUR records all slamming at the same time. He is Incomparable.

:clap2:

They Djed seperately and if memory serves me I think they did a tag team too, although this may have been when DT spun with Digweed. The dump was also PACKED (way beyond capacity), but it was still awse. I've gotten to hear CC many times, and he rocks every time.

Carl Cox is one of the best, hardest DJs on the planet. He once spun at Twilo when they had the booth when it was near the ramp to the bathrooms. I watched him play for a while and damn if that fucker didn't have FOUR records all slamming at the same time. He is Incomparable.

:clap2:

Thanks you are a good informer. Four records? That's mad crazy and talented. I can't wait! We'll have to get the peeps rounded up for this one!

It was Presidents day...

still got the flyer right next to my desk :)

and my twiloite t shirt given by the owners...llllllol

such an amazing night that was...

Ill be there unless Im away for the holiday :D

Hey wutz up Az.. yeah yeah..i remmber that shirt it's dark blue w/ brains made out to be like a planet of some sort.. I don't know where my shirt is for that.. ..

But i would have to say that was one of my most memorable "Night Life" outings... And since i missed the "Party of the year" thus far (Closing party of Arc).. I really should make it out to this one...

Hmmm.... interesting.. though on that weekend i have a flight leaving to Delhi India to play chess against Vishwanathan Anand.... it's to help raise funds for some kind fund raising stuff for ill/cripled poor kids...

But eh who cares 'bout sick people when their will be "SicK" people dancing on the dance floor to the beat of Carl Cos and DT..

Oh shi* who am i kiddin' Def their..

and oh yeah my g/f is only 17 can she get in?

cox at crobar this year at WMC was absurd. The following week in NYC he was even better. Man is ridiculous with 3 vinyls and 2 cds playing. His last big gig overseas, he had something like 4 cd players, 6 turntables, and 2 mixers for the night.

cox at crobar this year at WMC was absurd. The following week in NYC he was even better. Man is ridiculous with 3 vinyls and 2 cds playing. His last big gig overseas, he had something like 4 cd players, 6 turntables, and 2 mixers for the night.

the guys a maniac