Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: NYBeauty...

evil thread...yet highly entertaining...shake the haters off

anytime i hear anything that resembles "brush you shoulders off" i get that friggin beat in my head

duh-duh duh duh duh du-du-du-du-DUH

LOL! lyne i dont remember giving u bad points..my bad i meant agreed, anywho i got bad points from someone on that appreciation thread so i didnt have to look for it so all i did was give bad reps to the people who i disagreed on their comment....isnt what this rep thing is there for?:huh:

LOL! lyne i dont remember giving u bad points..my bad i meant agreed, anywho i got bad points from someone on that appreciation thread so i didnt have to look for it so all i did was give bad reps to the people who i disagreed on their comment....isnt what this rep thing is there for?:huh:

u gave me bad rep points in the starburst thread... im sorry if we dont like the same flavors :blank:

u deserve some good points for finally having a sig that has nothin to do with that slut pop star

i switch back and forth between carmen and britney.....

notice in the thread in the sex board that asks which celeb would u fuck... i said carmen... not britney ;)