Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jaquese' crashing on the Moped in Greece....

I actually thought Jacques was funny when he was saying thank God for Mike cause now they don't have to put up with Robin's drunkeness..."God Bless America"

Hey X, I bet you agree with me but that is gonna be one fucked up relationship between Robin and that kid cause you know she ain't gonna stop drinking and since he already said he was done but than was with her the next day...he's getting trapped....than again, maybe he's just hangin around a little longer to get some ass.

Hey X, I bet you agree with me but that is gonna be one fucked up relationship between Robin and that kid cause you know she ain't gonna stop drinking and since he already said he was done but than was with her the next day...he's getting trapped....than again, maybe he's just hangin around a little longer to get some ass.

You have no fucking clue, so weird!! I was talking to a friend on the phone last night while I was watching the show.. I said the same exact thing to her...He said he was done, but came back, now hes fucked!!

i bet u he hit that like the first week

I'm sure he did but if that's the case, I would have bounced on the bitch after that shit and looked like the man...think about how horrible she would have felt if he really did leave her ass in the middle of the street.

It's hard though to walk away from free pussy and big tits

I haven't seen the last few episodes of the real world.. ever since chapelle switched to tuesday nights....

Exactly!

if there was a balance beam between watching chappelle and watching the "real" fake world,,,, i *think* i might go with chappelle :laugh::rolleyes:

some might ask the same about you referring to yourself as a smurf..;)

i don't get that>?

what does me referring to myself as a smurf have to do with the real world sucking as a show?

I'll admit i watched the real world when it 1st started. I loved the 1st one in NY. the next few in San Fran and LA were good, but then i got tired of it. Same thing. The people on the show were lame. Now it seems the creators resorted to having everyone in the show hook up with each other.

So basically what im saying is, the real world used to be real (letting the cast members do whatever they want and be natural) , but now it's all in the hands of the creators (making them do jobs together, and other bullshit)

:)

i don't get that>?

I'll admit i watched the real world when it 1st started. I loved the 1st one in NY. the next few in San Fran and LA were good, but then i got tired of it. Same thing. The people on the show were lame. Now it seems the creators resorted to having everyone in the show hook up with each other.

So basically what im saying is, the real world used to be real (letting the cast members do whatever they want and be natural) , but now it's all in the hands of the creators (making them do jobs together, and other bullshit)

:)

honestly who gives a fuck..im so sick of ppl saying i loved the first one cuz it was 'real' i got news for you..that shit wasnt 'real' either...do u think they only started editing on season two...and they didnt put specific cast members on there for fights and hook ups. As far as being 'natural' i seriously doubt they were acting natural with camera's in they're face all the time, that shits almost impossible especially since two of 4 of the 6 wanted to be in show business. you know? Its just like any other reality tv show except these ppl get real drunk and make ass's out of themselve's which to me makes it very entertaining.

:type: blah blah blah frankie sucks

I cannot stop laughing when I see the repeats of him going down.. :laugh:

you know whats really funny, when he went down the aston kutcher kid was like ~ I saw him go down and thought oh man jacques is going to ruin our bike trip..haha not even like oh i hope he didnt fuck himself up going face first into the street

honestly who gives a fuck..im so sick of ppl saying i loved the first one cuz it was 'real' i got news for you..that shit wasnt 'real' either...do u think they only started editing on season two...and they didnt put specific cast members on there for fights and hook ups. As far as being 'natural' i seriously doubt they were acting natural with camera's in they're face all the time, that shits almost impossible especially since two of 4 of the 6 wanted to be in show business. you know? Its just like any other reality tv show except these ppl get real drunk and make ass's out of themselve's which to me makes it very entertaining.

:type: blah blah blah frankie sucks

i don't know... i've seen the new ones and there's nothing appealing me to them. i remember the 1st editions, and to me it just seemed they gave the cast more free reign. Those actually were more real, cuz they would get into serious debates and/or fights.

It used to be funny and somewhat real. Now its a mirror image of what MTV has become: candy colored and good looking people, but no substance. There are struggles btw. the cast mates, but it just seems like fluff. And the only thing that seems to draw the audience in now isn't the interrelations btw. the castmates and social dynamics of mixing 7 strangers picked to live in a house and start getting real, but who's making out with who in the hot tub :blank:

I think they definitely played out the whole real world show. it was kool the first few episodes, but it just got boring after seeing so many damn ones.

It's my opinion. But i bet you there's a lot of people who feel the same way i do :laugh:

One major difference w/the old shows and the new ones is they used to have a confessional...and yes, they were asked to go in at least once a week to vent..but now it's not even a confessional....they interview the cast members and the answers they give..that is what we see....

i don't know... i've seen the new ones and there's nothing appealing me to them. i remember the 1st editions, and to me it just seemed they gave the cast more free reign. Those actually were more real, cuz they would get into serious debates and/or fights.

It used to be funny and somewhat real. Now its a mirror image of what MTV has become: candy colored and good looking people, but no substance. There are struggles btw. the cast mates, but it just seems like fluff. And the only thing that seems to draw the audience in now isn't the interrelations btw. the castmates and social dynamics of mixing 7 strangers picked to live in a house and start getting real, but who's making out with who in the hot tub :blank:

I think they definitely played out the whole real world show. it was kool the first few episodes, but it just got boring after seeing so many damn ones.

It's my opinion. But i bet you there's a lot of people who feel the same way i do :laugh:

your probably very right...but with all he 'btw' in your post I got confused with between and by the way ..so i gave up

j/p no your right most ppl hate the real world but for some reason im stuck to it so tune in next week when frankie's step family comes to visit