Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dress Code @ Roxy 4 DT & Vic

Hey guys...now that arc is no longer in effect with all its "be yourself" rules for the party, i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the May 28th party at roxy for Dt and Vic. i was just wondering if made is gonna hold down a dress code...and if i shouldnt risk wearing my windbreakers and my sneakers. also is the made rule for allowing glowsticks inside roxy be in place or is danny gonna push his no-glowstick policy. lol. finally is roxy gonna close later then usual (like 8 or 9) like it used to for big names last summer....or is it still with that (every1 out by 6:30am)...anyway...any info would be a bunch of help...last time i went to roxy was for deep dish last june...it was 18+ (im turning 21 in 2 days)...no dress code....glowsticks...and it closed at like 9am...very pumpin...also watsup with the tribal live percussionists (HELLZ YEAH)...anyway...thanks guys 4 helping me out...can't wait to see DT again (not in arc for once lol)....

peace

The schedule will go something like:

VC 10-3am

DT 3-8am

along with some live drum action while they're at it.

Excuse my ignorance... I know DT = Danny Teneglia

What is VC = Victor Calderone..

If soooo I am soooo goonnnnaaaa Beeeee Haaapppiiiiiiii

OMG this might be better than DT/CC