Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fire Island

Anyone have any info on this place...all I ever heard is there are tons of fags running around (excuse me for not being politically correct). I have some friends that got a house with 15 people in it for the summer. I'm sure I'll head there atleast one weekend. How's the club/bar scene around there?

It's not all gay

I've been there a bunch of times just to go to the beach and fishing. It's a popular stereotype that Fire island is all gay, but not 100% accurate.

Im not sure what the club scene is out there, but im sure there are all types of places

Anyone have any info on this place...all I ever heard is there are tons of fags running around (excuse me for not being politically correct). I have some friends that got a house with 15 people in it for the summer. I'm sure I'll head there atleast one weekend. How's the club/bar scene around there?

i heard good things but its like christopher street on steroids... also theres another place friends of mine go to something island but i forgot the name its out east as well...

dude, :ghey::ghey::ghey:

dude, why is it gay? 15 people in a phat house...1/2 guys, 1/2 girls...just getting fucked up all weekend. I already told you that I always heard it to be "for gays" but I've also heard other people say that it's not all gay and there are some good places so I was wondering if anyone new any of that info.

fuck off bitch!

:splat:

I can reasonably state that the part where the ferry drops you off isn't gay, but if you turn left and walk to "that" side of the beach... everything will be gayer than a tennis helmet. My ex tricked me into going with her/her friend to that side for drinks... I saw the biggest (diesel) homos walking so daintily... it was hilarious. If you turn right when you get off, that might be the straight side... just protect your butt hole and you'll be fine.

everything will be gayer than a tennis helmet.

LMAO...:laugh::laugh::laugh...LMAO

eh who cares even if it is, there are still women there... go chitty chat... or bring some with you since you have a house there... im going to one of my friends bday parties soon, and hes a 'mo and its at a gay bar i dont give a shit.. whatver dude, you know... go have a good time... its not like they put gay liquor in your cup and by the end of the night youre singing streisand and dressing like liberace...

LMAO...:laugh::laugh::laugh...LMAO

eh who cares even if it is, there are still women there... go chitty chat... or bring some with you since you have a house there... im going to one of my friends bday parties soon, and hes a 'mo and its at a gay bar i dont give a shit.. whatver dude, you know... go have a good time... its not like they put gay liquor in your cup and by the end of the night youre singing streisand and dressing like liberace...

Oh trust me, it wouldn't stop me from going there for the weekend. No way I would pass on a free weekend at the beach with a bunch of chill people. I just figured someone could give me some feedback on the night scene and shit.

I can reasonably state that the part where the ferry drops you off isn't gay, but if you turn left and walk to "that" side of the beach... everything will be gayer than a tennis helmet. My ex tricked me into going with her/her friend to that side for drinks... I saw the biggest (diesel) homos walking so daintily... it was hilarious. If you turn right when you get off, that might be the straight side... just protect your butt hole and you'll be fine.

That's exactly right. When you get off the ferry and make a right, there's restaurants and bars. The beach is straight ahead. But to the left is gay area

There's also MAD wild deer out there :eek: