Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trade Pedja Stojakovic NOW

i cant believe im sayin this..but his dissapearing act 3 yrs in a row is really enough. he has a tradeable salary..do it quick before teams catch on that he's a pussy ass european

damn, i thought that was ur boy. he's been wack for a long time. he's as one dimensional as they get. if he's the best europe has to offer, than the negroes of this country have nothing to fear, and bryant gumble should start worrying about his job instead.

go lakers!

Honestly, Pedja wasn't the one who cost the Kings that series at all. They still were in the game in the fourth quarter when C-Webb missed two point blank shots. Pedja isn't going to light up the scoreboard in the playoffs because people get up on him a lot more than they do in the regular season. He isn't a one dimensional player but based on his game if they put a quick, speedy defender on him that limits his ability to move without the ball, he will be non existent. Who was guarding him last night? Trenton Hassell? The guy is known for his defense.

C-Webb just ain't what he used to be and that Kings team will be dismantled by the beginning of next season....Sacramento had the talent just busted in the big games in general.

im a lil more relaxed today..i dotn think they need to blow the team up..just for fucks sake make sure the wholeeee team is healthy for next year...sign Vlade to a 2 yr contract...have him back up Miller for 20 mins a game..

as for the heart issue...name one euro that has come up big in the playoffs??? sarunas marciulonis choked when he was a sonic...detlef never helped those portland or seattle teams do shit...drazen never truly got a chance...tony parker..well we saw what happened to him......dirk is the closest they get to havin heart but his season ended quickly.....its a shame cause i love my european ballers

spragga good looks for clearin it up

Honestly, Pedja wasn't the one who cost the Kings that series at all. They still were in the game in the fourth quarter when C-Webb missed two point blank shots. Pedja isn't going to light up the scoreboard in the playoffs because people get up on him a lot more than they do in the regular season. He isn't a one dimensional player but based on his game if they put a quick, speedy defender on him that limits his ability to move without the ball, he will be non existent. Who was guarding him last night? Trenton Hassell? The guy is known for his defense.

C-Webb just ain't what he used to be and that Kings team will be dismantled by the beginning of next season....Sacramento had the talent just busted in the big games in general.

cant blame webb for everything. it drove me nuts when he came back..but im glad he did. he put all the effort in that he could..even had moments where he looked like old Webb. hopefully he'll put some work into rehabing that knee...BOBBY JACKSON WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

cant blame webb for everything. it drove me nuts when he came back..but im glad he did. he put all the effort in that he could..even had moments where he looked like old Webb. hopefully he'll put some work into rehabing that knee...BOBBY JACKSON WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I ain't blaming C-Webb for it all but as a player myself, when you come back from injury there's no gurantee that you will come back like the player you used to be. What I noticed most yesterday was that Webber is not the player he used to be. He shows glimpses but that isn't going to get it done for the Kings. They are used to the old C-Webb.

As for Bobby Jackson, he would have made a HUGE difference if he was healthy.

Till next season.

Webber sucks. Peja carried that team the entire fucking year...Webber is totally not the same player he used to be. He's such a pussy. Always sitting out on the perimeter looking for shots. Drive in and take fouls you fag.

I fucking hate that guy. I'm not a Kings fan, but I have been following them all year, and honestly, they haven't been the same team they were before he came back. CWebb sucks ass.

We all know C-Webb is not the player he used to be, it's that simple. The Kings Teams of the past were an elite team when he was playing he best and it still wasn't enough. So to have him playing not up to par and Bobby Jackson on the bench, who when healthy, in my opinion is probably the best sixth man in the league, how could you expect them to go all the way?

I hear you. I felt the same way about my team....The Heat. Lose in Game 7 on their floor if you were going to lose but not on your home court. Pssst.....Everyone now knows about Dwayne Wade, huh?

The Heat have my favorite player on their team

would you trade peja for paul pierce straight up?

I do not know if I would as a celts fan, pierce mught put the kings over the top. Peja would eat up the east, but i think i would want more for PP.

Just throwing it out there

I do not know if I would as a celts fan, pierce mught put the kings over the top. Peja would eat up the east, but i think i would want more for PP.

as long as PP gets to throw up 40 shots a game like usual...it might work ;)

Enough with that slander

Pierce aint goin nowhere

the kings=the lil engine that could.

If Bobby Jackson was clicking on all cylinders, no way the wolves get past them. But then again, its another cinderella story in the making... now they gotta size down the hollywood boyz.

A lil off topic.... I think people are taking this war shit a lil bit too far. I was disgusted when KG had to apologize for his statements when he made a reference to war when preparing for game seven. Gimme a friggin break... when was the law passed that emulating a soldier was a cardinal sin? same goes to Winslow jr's statement. Did anybody ask the real soldiers what they think about it ?? Gimme a fuckin break. Shit !!

I'm a soldier !! (dont wait for an apology, it aint coming)