Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best place to stay

pattbateman

Why waste money on a hotel when you'll never be in it? Just grab a room at the Holiday Inn on 22nd and Collins.

And you'll be right across the street from everybody's favorite intimate lounge, Nerve! (Thanks for the props, Pod!) Oh yeah, plus it is one of the few hotels on the beach where you get free and *plentiful* parking.

Forget the biggest, baddest hotels & rooms man.

Concentrate your $$ on SPENDING it and having a great time!

If it were up to me...Clevelander would be the place.

Right in the heart of Sobe, it's got a great bar (Wet T-shirt contest on Sundays)

and you can grab a cab to go just about anywhere..

(Nerve, Privilege, Mansion, State, etc)

Check out the strip @ nite, have drinks @ Wet Willies, go drool some @ the best tourist trap: Mango's.

:biggrin:

This guy hasn't even asked about music, DJs etc, so obviously he just wants to do the VIP thing. So let him do it. Stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Delano, Shore Club, or try to get the penthouse suite at the Raleigh. Have drinks at Skybar, then hit up Mynt and Prive. These places love to help you empty your wallet. Just let us know at the end of your trip if it was really all worth it.

I know it tends to be blasphemous to say it around here, but remember that the nightlife is not JUST about the music. It's about having a good time. If his good time is hanging out with the VIPs and trying to hook up with some hot SoBe girls, then there isn't anything wrong with that. Or maybe he likes some good Rock & Roll, in which case Van Dyke or Automatic Slims is the place to be. I'd agree with the Wet Willies, Clevelander, and Mango's recommendation, those are all really fun places, if you like the screaming college girl tourist kind of crowd. It's about the nightlife and having fun, each according to their own. And besides, if somebody didn't stay in the Ritz or Delano, then those beautiful old buildings would be torn down and they'd put up ugly condos.

Forget the biggest, baddest hotels & rooms man.

Concentrate your $$ on SPENDING it and having a great time!

If it were up to me...Clevelander would be the place.

Right in the heart of Sobe, it's got a great bar (Wet T-shirt contest on Sundays)

and you can grab a cab to go just about anywhere..

(Nerve, Privilege, Mansion, State, etc)

Check out the strip @ nite, have drinks @ Wet Willies, go drool some @ the best tourist trap: Mango's.

:biggrin:

Right on, oh and you can also see me there working as the hostess with the mostess ;) .

P.S. there is a hot body contest on Saturdays at 5 or 5:30 and fashion show on Sundays. Good times :)

Right on, oh and you can also see me there working as the hostess with the mostess ;) .

P.S. there is a hot body contest on Saturdays at 5 or 5:30 and fashion show on Sundays. Good times :)

Oh shyt! That's right...I forgot you work there!! :doh:

Say Hi to Raquel (bartender from Boston) for me!

:hoparound

Oh shyt! That's right...I forgot you work there!! :doh:

Say Hi to Raquel (bartender from Boston) for me!

:hoparound

dude yer all confusing me, if money was not an option, then he would be fucking broke!!!!!!

now if money wasn't an issue, i would understand that. you fucking crackpots. ;)

don't stay at the clevelander, you won't get ANY rest, not that you'll need a lot, but that place is sooooo loud, and if you're only gonna get 3 hours of sleep i know i'd want to have 3 GOOD QUIET hours of sleep. the delano is a popular pic, and the new ritz, but there are SO many hotels, big or small according to your taste, on sobe that you shouldn't have a prob.

as for what to do at night, if you are the "VIP" type like others have mentioned before, i'd recommend crobar for a night of fun and debauchery.

:) :) :)

and remember, whatever happens on south beach, stays on south beach :devil:

Sweet! You work at the Clevelander? That's a very fun place. And the food ain't bad either.