Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dumonde @ Shelter June 25th

:bounce::bounce: i am soooo excited for this...

BUT WHHHHHHY Is it at Shelter?? Are they just playing in 1 room? THe capacity is gonna be like 200.. ?

rachel,

they are being broadcast on the 1st floor, second floor, 3rd floor, rooftop.

dumonde is actually spinning on the 3rd floor, however real-time video projections of them spinning will be streamed to every floor.

1st floor is being encapsulated with visuals...almost like a movie theater. will be the siiiickest visuals you have ever seen.

2nds floor is the lounge.

:bounce:

Ummm PVD .....Dumonde........PVD .........Dumonde.....

I'll go with PVD

cotoncandy :: everyone is allowed to make mistakes. :half:

BUT, in all honesty..this party will go to 11am, so when PVD gets out at 6 or so you always have the option.

Thanks for the notification. Finally, we get some quality hard trance invading NYC. It's unfortunate this is their first NY performance. These guyz s/b coming on a monthly basis IMO.

I'll make sure to buy the tix online @ 11:01am on May 31;^)

Ummm PVD .....Dumonde........PVD .........Dumonde.....

I'll go with PVD

Mama i gotta disagree here

Its not even a PVD vs Dumonde thing for me--

its more like-- see PVD who comes here 5 times a year (even tho central park is a big deal)

OR

see the amazing combo of dumonde who has NEVER come to NYC.

Ever since i've been listening to them, I've always said if they came here i'd drop everything to go--so PVD or no PVD, Im at Shelter! :D

But on a good note, How about trance RUNNING NYC! (at least for one night) :bounce:

They obviously realized having Dumonde on the same night as PVD was not a good move.

This night is gonna be off the F#$%%% hook!!!

I can't wait!!

Imagine going on a journey..and becoming Airborne..

Imagine visuals..as if you are actually a part of this journey..

and most importantly..imagine an EXPERIENCE..

oh..and of course..the music...

Trance..in pure form....

Trance!

This is as REAL as it gets kids...

This is it...

Be prepared for Liftoff in T-36 days...

The countdown has begun...

:gang:

Mama i gotta disagree here

Its not even a PVD vs Dumonde thing for me--

its more like-- see PVD who comes here 5 times a year (even tho central park is a big deal)

OR

see the amazing combo of dumonde who has NEVER come to NYC.

Ever since i've been listening to them, I've always said if they came here i'd drop everything to go--so PVD or no PVD, Im at Shelter! :D

But on a good note, How about trance RUNNING NYC! (at least for one night) :bounce:

hell yeah...

pvd?? he comes here like 3892873 times a year... i think all the trance fans that were gonna see pvd in the park and then see him at spirit over seeing dumonde are morons... pvd is here like 4-5 times a year.. dumonde was never here before.. plus why would you see a dj 2 times in one day?? especially when the second time is conflicting with a trance duo that never hit NY before??? i guess im just upset and disappointed since dumonde is my favorite dj (duo)..

question... do you ever spin any trance in your sets?? and if so any dumonde??

hells yea i do--

On my metro mix show, my last hour is always trance, starting softer and progressing into dumonde type stuff-- tune in today 4pm-7pm

Live it depends on the room-- I used to do NYC a lot and rocked a lot of trance there. Lately I been doing a lot of NJ spots and trance isnt that big there so not as much. However at my fall/winter/spring residency at Platinum, i kept dropping harder stuff late nite and by may the crowd would go nuts :D

Recently i did a 'best of hard trance' show on metromix for 3 hours-- all the good stuff from dumonde, cosmic gate, scot project, and all those jams

cant wait for the 9th!!

I also spin mainly trance, particularly uplifting hard trance, progressive, and mostly anything that falls in between. Unfortunately, dont have any Dumonde :bowdown: but do know of all their tracks and remixes.

Cant wait to hear sum thumpin hard trance from the pioneers :bounce: