Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst experiences @ work

about 30 of us got caught in a scandal we didnt even know was happening...we almost got fired but i did get questioned by the FBI and postal police about the incident...i would say that was the worse thing that ever happened to me...

Having to deal with a sketchy older guy constantly asking me out, then started emailing me, calling me like 3-4x a day, making comments....I finally wrote him an email saying the things he said to me made me feel uncomfortable and please stop.

Supposedly he flipped out and told this girl I work with "FUCK HER, ALL I EVER DID WAS COMPLIMENT HER ON HER BLAZER!"

Yah right d*ckhead.

Having to deal with a sketchy older guy constantly asking me out, then started emailing me, calling me like 3-4x a day, making comments....I finally wrote him an email saying the things he said to me made me feel uncomfortable and please stop.

Supposedly he flipped out and told this girl I work with "FUCK HER, ALL I EVER DID WAS COMPLIMENT HER ON HER BLAZER!"

Yah right d*ckhead.

did you cc the email to the HR?

No but I have it saved and if he bothers me again, I will send it to them.....what sucks is that we have to do some work together....so I had to eventually start talking to him again about work stuff....and just yesterday he wrote an email

"I missed you, it's been a rough couple of weeks not talking to you"

I was like DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU MISS ME.......

Doesn't he get it :(

No but I have it saved and if he bothers me again, I will send it to them.....what sucks is that we have to do some work together....so I had to eventually start talking to him again about work stuff....and just yesterday he wrote an email

"I missed you, it's been a rough couple of weeks not talking to you"

I was like DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU MISS ME.......

Doesn't he get it :(

Threaten him with sexual harrassment or something, my friend had a similar prob. Except the dude was sending her gifts, expensive ones but she didnt find out who til like a year or 2 later, was this guy she had only seen once at a company outting.

My worst work experience was when one of my bosses called me down to his office and asked me if I smoke weed n come to work high...I laughed at first but felt so insulted later cuz I don't do that kinda shit. He was saying he smelt it around my area and that my eyes were red sometimes, I was an insomniac at the time, my eyes where always red as for the weed smell, he was just imaginin that bull shit for sure. I was really pissed off and even considered leaving my job cuz of it, that really blew.

About 7 years ago i was at a new client and i had to down his ancient novel sever , i told the guy it was mad old and i dident want to cause i dident think it would come back up , The guy insisted since he paid like 10 grand for the fucker nothing could go wrong. So i down the fucker and it wont come back up , i was a lil nervous cause it was such old shit so i tried to get it to load for about 30 min , finally the guy came back in and was like its DOWN , DOWN , He starts yelling HOLY SHIT ITS DOWN , then proceeds to bash his skull against the door and just keeps yelling DOWNNNN DOWNNNN , then he looks at me and starts crying, homeboy is like a 45 year old professional crying like a bitch , i was freaked out at this point i had no idea what to do , i turned the file server off again and it booted up with no problems. I was never so relieved in my life.