Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP/CJ BBQ Reviews....

djcarlosf

First of all....

DAMN SUN!!! :mad: It was hot as hell!!!!

Besides that, it was an awesome BBQ! All DJ's played great, the food was great, the people were great, everything was great! Nothing less expected when the CP heads meet up :D

Happy Birthday to Tonie and Bling :bday::party:

Great time hanging out with the crew, can never go wrong there!

Until the next one....

i just got home.. at 1am.. i left miami at 3pm.. long drive but i :) all the way back because i have met some of the most wonderfull people ever.....

i'm glad i finally got to meet all of you guys... MRMIAMI.. wonderfull host.. and you welcome me with a big :)

i'm going to bed now.. need some rest...

:)

so when is the cp strip club, let's go see raverdoll meetup???/ :huh::huh::huh::biggrin:

shotgun whenever ur ready!!!!!!!!!!! themrs and i will be first in line!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

it says it there in my sig....i luv whores.....so wherever they r at.....i have no problem being there!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

I vote this BBQ the HOTTTTTTTTTTEST BBQ EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felicia and I would like to thank everyone who came and contributed to another great bbq!!! We sure do come together at times like these!!

Thanks to all the dj's who played, great job!!!

Eric and Lyrik, thanks for letting us use your shyt!!

Jimmy the grill is mine now bitch!!!!!! bwahahahah bwhahahahaha

Flip, I'm still finding those little plastic cups everywhere!!..lol, and thanks for the coolers!

Johny Quest, it's great to put a smile with a face, glad you made it safe here and back home, and you should have a nice tan to last you a couple days!!

There were others that I met for the first time too, but sorry, I can't remember your names!!:)

I can list some that were not there, but I will save you the embarrassment, you know who you are!! To all the usual suspects, thanks for coming I had a great time!

Mursa.....you trooper! Thanks for showing up and we are definitely on for next weekend

to the the wanna be b-ball players-don't quit your dayjob;) did anyone make 3 in a row??

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY MOFO BIRFDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

to Themrs and Bling!!!

Felicia and I would like to thank everyone who came and contributed to another great bbq!!! We sure do come together at times like these!!

Flip, I'm still finding those little plastic cups everywhere!!..lol, and thanks for the coolers!

Johny Quest, it's great to put a smile with a face, glad you made it safe here and back home, and you should have a nice tan to last you a couple days!!

There were others that I met for the first time too, but sorry, I can't remember your names!!:)

I can list some that were not there, but I will save you the embarrassment, you know who you are!! To all the usual suspects, thanks for coming I had a great time!

Mursa.....you trooper! Thanks for showing up and we are definitely on for next weekend

to the the wanna be b-ball players-don't quit your dayjob;) did anyone make 3 in a row??

to Themrs and Bling!!!

thanks you.. i made it home ok and i'm darker now.. i know have to wash them bugs off plus vaccum the car plus the first oil change on the car.. i was glad to take it on my first fieldtrip.. the jeep is not fast but its good for the hot weather...

You take care of my sweet Tenessee ok? :) what a doll:)

to Themrs and Bling!!!

:werd:

:aright:

These barbq's just keep getting better and better... Great seeing everyone...

Mike you have til friday to bring back my grill or i will hunt you down mofo! :hat:

ps - i recorded from Lyrik & Seths set all the way til almost the end of sean & i.... As soon as i upload it , ill post the link... :)

JT