Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Seven Lounge

Bling

bro what a fun ass nite :) nuff said an ecclectic selection of EDM tonite. From quirky stuff, to house to even harder house to progressive trance to straight up kick u in the ass trance it was sickkkkkk

So i get there early cuz im like "where the frick is this place" Carlos shows up with his friend Mike (IMINtellectual) and they get in on domingos list and i call up jimmy and i get in :) so we are chillin by the bar and domingo is just fuckin destroyin it

domingo's set-- i havent heard much of domingo but damn that was some good shit. there was one track that just was insane. Awesome shit .. oh domingo i think im starting to learn ur little elbow dance there LMAO. Also, DOmingo from now on will spin barefoot.

So as were listening to the set. were chillin with anthony and he buys myself and carlos a drink... werd i owe u a drink :)

the every sexy lulamichka shows up lookin smokin and then renzo and the sexy miss C shows up.

eventually a shitload of cpers show up from digital7, meli and matas (happy bday matas), Jackie, Arturo, wildmiami, Koky and Leo, and a shitload of others

After domingo's set . I couldnt rest cuz Jimmy tore it the fuck up. Of course I dj whored and wore the shirt he made me :)

After jimmy, David Alexander threw down some nice bangin house. Nice to meet you bro

Then Kaenow took the decks. bro i died when u played Airwave's remix of Satellite . you owned me !!!!!

Then the man of the hour EDGAR VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvv . I was dissapointed there was no crobar this month but damn he threw it down sick

much better then his last crobar set i thought. from that track that goes "freak in the morning...... freak in teh evening." to Adiago 4 strings, to PVD's Crush, to Tiesto's Love comes again..... he fuckin owned. oh and some track that koky said is his fav track right now .. the second track off of edgar's last nocturnal sessons

(lookin at tigerclaw.... bro i need that set)..........

sucks that there was like uhhhhhhhhhhh no one there by the time edgar spun but us hardcores. the true edgar fans..

so around 430 we left . we bullshitted a bit inside first then we went outside and started to mess with arturo.LMAO funny shit....

oh yeah, i was buzzed i had like 3 smirnoff ice and some shot of some blue stuff that tasted like shit.

so myself, carisa, jackie, koky, eric and edgar go to denny's. just cuz we felt like it. fun times. edgar cracks me up. it was a blast hanging with u all and eating breakfast. good times

had a blast. :)

awesome night..bingo...whats the name of that dark breaks track near the end of your set? track was :bits: great seeing such a cp turnout...will this happen again? :tongue: EV, gotta play you in pool!!! ;)

you still aint no real dj :tongue:

I had a great time last night! I was lots of fun hangin' with you all. And Koky, quit laughing at me! lol :laugh: Good times though, good times. :D

Had I known you all were gonna hit up Denny's later I would have tried to stay longer....but i was starving!! Danny & I hit up a Denny's right after we left. Looks like it was the place of choice for afterhours, lol.

Danny, I dunno how you're at work man, you were going nuts at Denny's, lol. Glad you made it home okay tho'. :aright:

Thanks to everyone who came out. I had a great time hanging with everyone, It was a different atmosphere not the usual club scene we are always in.

I have to give a big thank you to all the cp..crew

Much respect to Domingo, Jimmy T, my partner in crime David Alexander

and to Edgar V. It was a night of music that I dont think any club on the beach or downtown would have felt. We got to play what we wanted and I had a blast.

Cant wait to do it again maybe next time we can have a daytime event with some BBQ..Food is always good when your on the decks.. Thank you again to everyone who came out I had a blast.

What a great night!!! Nothing but good vibes from good peoples!!! I had a blast hanging with those of you I havent seen in a while and its nice to see we can pick up right where we left off. :kiss2: Also noce to meet some new faces including a fellow insurance agent...WTF?!?! :laugh:

Everybody had great funky sets. But, Edgar...YOU DA MAN!!!! :bowdown: Much love and respect for you babes!!!

Till next time. :D

What a great night!!! Nothing but good vibes from good peoples!!! I had a blast hanging with those of you I havent seen in a while and its nice to see we can pick up right where we left off. :kiss2: Also noce to meet some new faces including a fellow insurance agent...WTF?!?! :laugh:

Everybody had great funky sets. But, Edgar...YOU DA MAN!!!! :bowdown: Much love and respect for you babes!!!

Till next time. :D

After party at CrzyC's next time! ;):tongue:

you still aint no real dj :tongue:

That was pretty fucked up, but funny. I have faith in Carlos :itsok: , he wont let us down. He will be the Messiah of house. In fact he's is the one that crossed me over from all that party 93.1 trance garbage into real music (For all u trance ppl, please dont take offense to that). I got your back negro :gang: .

But Domingo, u threw down some good shit man, much props to u :bowdown: .

Anyhoo, on another note last night was fun. Great people. Great music. As far as the place (Seven) is concerned I've seen better but overall I had a really great time. I had the chance to meet some CPers which was a lot of fun. U all were real nice, so nice that it almost brought a tear 2 my eye :boohoo: j/p. No but 4 real, I had a really fun time and I hope 2 be at many other CP events.

:party: (The funny thing about that smilie is that it looks like the same amount of people that were actually at the place last night)

That was pretty fucked up, but funny. I have faith in Carlos :itsok: , he wont let us down. He will be the Messiah of house. In fact he's is the one that crossed me over from all that party 93.1 trance garbage into real music (For all u trance ppl, please dont take offense to that). I got your back negro .

But Domingo, u threw down some good shit man, much props to u .

Anyhoo, on another note last night was fun. Great people. Great music. As far as the place (Seven) is concerned I've seen better but overall I had a really great time. I had the chance to meet some CPers which was a lot of fun. U all were real nice, so nice that it almost brought a tear 2 my eye :boohoo: j/p. No but 4 real, I had a really fun time and I hope 2 be at many other CP events.

(The funny thing about that smilie is that it looks like the same amount of people that were actually at the place last night)

carlos knows im just fuckin with him :laugh: mayyyybe !!

second ... dont you dare what edgar and kaenow were playing to 93.1 :gang:

and as far as the amount of people there ... quality not quantity !!! :smoke:

and sorry i didnt get to meet you dude ..or did i ?? :pint: lol

well let me first apologize if I offended anyone because I left when Kaenow started. as far as the quality not quantity, i agree entirely. last, we didn't meet, but I told u ur set was great as I was leaving (if it helps, i was wearing a black long sleave shirt and jeans and I'm Michael by the way)

well carlos just clarified 4 me that ur not who i thought u werre, so my apologies for the confusion. :doh: