Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats with all this animosity that rappers have towards the "white man"?

bbbooom

hmmmm...not all rappers have this animosity that you are talking about. After all, thanks to the corporate old white men...they are where they are.

And go to Africa? That's a harsh statement. I would explain further but don't have the energy right now. Maybe someone will. Or maybe I'll come back later and tell you about something that happened in the past called "slavery" which is the reason why the Blacks are now Americans, barely Africans.

Should I even be responding to your ignorant thread? Hmm...oh well. I just did, might as well Submit it.

hmmmm...not all rappers have this animosity that you are talking about. After all, thanks to the corporate old white men...they are where they are.

And go to Africa? That's a harsh statement. I would explain further but don't have the energy right now. Maybe someone will. Or maybe I'll come back later and tell you about something that happened in the past called "slavery" which is the reason why the Blacks are now Americans, barely Africans.

Should I even be responding to your ignorant thread? Hmm...oh well. I just did, might as well Submit it.

ok than next time keep it to yourself... id chalk this one up for a loss if i were you... half statements get the job done all the time :aright:

:no:

You seem too unintelligent for the statements you are making. You couldn't argue any of my points.

How old are you? Do you know your history in African-American Studies and/or Hip-hop? Maybe it's your opinions that should be kept to yourself.

please never post again, your attempts to make me "seem" unintelligent dont work.. and if your so sure i couldnt argue any of your super intelligent(:laugh: ) points then why no post them? or are you just a trash talking pussy doesnt really say anything...

thank you and good bye. be sure to tip your waitresses, ill be here all week.... MUTE.

they are just pissed that a white guy can rap better then they can! and they have been ruling the rap genre for years and the rule has been passed to a white man!

Huh? Come again? "They" as in every single black rapper out there? The "White Rapper" doesn't rhyme better than they can. And the "White Rapper" knows it. There are far better rappers than Eminem. "They" have been ruling the rap genre for years because they created it. As far as I know, they still rule it. Eminem is under influence of Dr. Dre, remember??? Please people...KNOW your hip-hop history before you post such things!!! Please!!!

KRS-One rules, Puff Rules, Jay Z rules. NOT one smart-ass white boy. Let's get that straight.

they are just pissed that a white guy can rap better then they can! and they have been ruling the rap genre for years and the rule has been passed to a white man!

ur a racist..bigot..moron...the crap that u post on this board is sooooooooo fuckin stupid that i have no clue where to start . u litter the current events forum with ur garbage...and now u come here and try to spit this shit here. no one is fuckin mad @ eminem u douchebag moron...for the simple fact that DR DRE..a BLACK MAN..is makin stooooopiddddd cake off of him..y the hell would the black community/rappers be mad that one of their own is cleanin up on the back of a white boy? u dont know shit..i wish i had actual mod powers to delete ur shit :vomit2:

and how the fuck you gonna say shit like "Whats with the animosity rappers have towards the "white man?" like youre all confused and yet you have all this animosity towards the "africans"? i guess whatever racial conflict might exsist doesnt bother you too much because you didnt have a problem tossing yourself into it.

lol ... how exactly did you come to this conclusion?

lol...it's simple.

KRS-One. The history.

Puff, can put anyone out in the market and make a number 1 single.

Jay-Z. Madison Sqaure Garden? Record Sales. Roc-a-fella. Clothing

line. Beyonce!!!! lol.

Dr.Dre Hit/Beat/Star Maker in the rap industry.

Russell Simmons Power. Companies.

Doug E. Fresh STILL doin' shows after how many years??

THE ABOVE ARE RULERS OF HIP-HOP.

As for...

Eminem. Fast Seller who would be no one without Dre. (Like his band) Came out in 1999 and is getting old already.

Let's put it this way... you are a rapper. Black, White, whatever. Who would you go to first? Eminem or Dr. Dre. Eminem couldn't put out his own band, but Dre could and did.

Bbbooom...I think you should chalk this one for a loss.

PattBatemann...your statement is totally false. You have no clue what you are talking about.

FunksOul...Did I answer you question.

Who's next?

dont ever mention russel simmons again. he's a sell out . he aint in the game no more. gave up everythin he believed in man....he punked jam master jay's fam ...startin a college fund/mortgage fund for the family..like the nigga couldnt just cut them a check for 2 million!!...and his fuckin mutt wife kimora..maannnn i hate that mannnn!!

lol...it's simple.

KRS-One. The history.

line. Beyonce!!!! lol.

As for...

Eminem. Fast Seller who would be no one without Dre. (Like his band) Came out in 1999 and is getting old already.

Let's put it this way... you are a rapper. Black, White, whatever. Who would you go to first? Eminem or Dr. Dre. Eminem couldn't put out his own band, but Dre could and did.

PattBatemann...your statement is totally false. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Who's next?

ok lame .. i didnt even type anything... you should get a job that takes up some time. seems you have far too much on your hands... feel free not to respond

lol...it's simple.

KRS-One. The history.

line. Beyonce!!!! lol.

As for...

Who's next?

i dont listen to "hip hop" anymore..but you are a fucking idiot..

no denying KRS-1/Doug E Fresh - they are both legends who dont run shit in the industry now..

as for yur other names..

Puff is one of the main reasons for the downfall of true hipop and what is stands for..

you mention Jay-Z but fail to mention Nas -- Nas ripped him a new asshole..jay Z is not hip hop -- hes a pop star

ghhhhhost took care of Russel for me..

and for Dre -- Dre is a great producer and good businessman..thats about it..

Eminem is what put Aftermath on the map...Dre is so fuckin lucky he scooped up Eminem..Ive been to shows where Ive seen Eminem kill it while he was still underground..he was gonna blow up regardless.so relax

Eminem is one of the best out there now..while i miss the old underground Eminem..you cant deny his style and wit..the majority of the so called artists out there are garbage standing next to Eminem..

do your history before you come here attempting to be down..you were probably still in kindergarden when I was walking down the street blasting TROY out the boombox

i dont listen to "hip hop" anymore..but you are a fucking idiot..

no denying KRS-1/Doug E Fresh - they are both legends who dont run shit in the industry now..

as for yur other names..

Puff is one of the main reasons for the downfall of true hipop and what is stands for..

you mention Jay-Z but fail to mention Nas -- Nas ripped him a new asshole..jay Z is not hip hop -- hes a pop star

ghhhhhost took care of Russel for me..

and for Dre -- Dre is a great producer and good businessman..thats about it..

Eminem is what put Aftermath on the map...Dre is so fuckin lucky he scooped up Eminem..Ive been to shows where Ive seen Eminem kill it while he was still underground..he was gonna blow up regardless.so relax

Eminem is one of the best out there now..while i miss the old underground Eminem..you cant deny his style and wit..the majority of the so called artists out there are garbage standing next to Eminem..

do your history before you come here attempting to be down..you were probably still in kindergarden when I was walking down the street blasting TROY out the boombox

IF Eminem was so great, why did you stop listening to hip-hop? So, you say Eminem is best rapper? That has nothing to do with what rules hip-hop. Eminem is not a businessman. And hip-hop is NOT just rapping. And if you want to talk about sales...Is Jay-Z or MC Hammer, for that matter, better than Eminem? They sold way more albums. And Eminem is just like, pardon my french, the Japanese. We all know they take things that are already exist and make it more "sophisticated". He's an offspring of the rap industry itself. If rapping didn't exist, would he rap? No, he had to hear others and decided he wanted to be better. And don't you get tired of hearing about his life? He's about to become extinct. That's why he wants you to know the name of his band!!

Puff still rules hip-hop and does more for it than anyone. He's more well-known and is a veteran when it comes to Eminem. We're talking about Hip-Hop here, not rapping. P Diddy is Eminem and Dr. Dre and the labels they deal with, all wrapped up in one.

As far as Nas and Jay-Z, I didn't fail to mention Nas. Nas just ain't here. Where is he? And where's his clothing company? And record label? And sold-out shows? Jay-Z is selling out the Garden, selling sneakers, selling apparel. I don't see no "Shady Limited" Clothing or whatever it's called.

As for Russell Simmons, he stands for everyone in Hip-Hop, including Eminem. He did what he did with Pepsi and that whole Ludacris thing. Could and Would Eminem have done that? As for what he did to Jam Master Jay's fam...that doesn't affect his "rule" of hip-hop. In fact, there's nothing wrong with creating a college/mortgage fund. How do you know he didn't give up any money? And it costs money to even start a fund, so it's not like he didn't give.

Dr. Dre - just like he found DOC, Snoop Dogg and any artist that he has put out there on the market is the reason why Eminem came to find Dre. Dre didn't go to find him. Dre made a name for himself waaaaay before Eminem existed and never fell off. That is a good rapper! ;)

KRS 1 - What is the temple of hip-hop?

Doug E. Fresh...STILL the best show person in the industry.

As for your last comment...

Who the hell blasted TROY out of a boombox at anytime? Who the hell is TROY?? Is that short for something? And are you still listening to TROY cause you seem to have that name really fresh in your mind.

As far as "our" history is concerned. We were there when hip-hop started and there was no TROY out in the jams in the parks that we were in. Uh, what about Charlie Chase, Grand Wizard Theodore, Flash and the Furious Five, Chinky Eyed Laylay. Do you know who that is? I know you don't. That is the 1st DJ to ever touch a turntable in hip-hop history. 179th st. and Mohegan...129 Mapes Pool. IS 67. The Fever (the club). That is the true essence of hip-hop. Where is started at. And there was no TROY...do your history.

As for who rules hip-hop today...you don't even listen to it anymore, so how would you know Mr. TROY?

What is this argument about? Hip hop? Rap? Both genres are almost completely unlistenable at this point. Hip hop has been shit since around 1990. That's why all the big stars are trying to be "pop" stars. That's where the big money is now. Not in the "underground".

IF Eminem was so great, why did you stop listening to hip-hop? So, you say Eminem is best rapper? That has nothing to do with what rules hip-hop. Eminem is not a businessman. And hip-hop is NOT just rapping. And if you want to talk about sales...Is Jay-Z or MC Hammer, for that matter, better than Eminem? They sold way more albums. And Eminem is just like, pardon my french, the Japanese. We all know they take things that are already exist and make it more "sophisticated". He's an offspring of the rap industry itself. If rapping didn't exist, would he rap? No, he had to hear others and decided he wanted to be better. And don't you get tired of hearing about his life? He's about to become extinct. That's why he wants you to know the name of his band!!

i said eminem is one of the dopest rappers..better than anyone u mentioned...nobody can be the best "rapper"..take the coal out yur eye and learn to read...and actually i believe eminems Marshall mathers CD has sold more than any jayz album.but regardless...who cares...lets see Jay Z win an academy award for a rap song...highly doubtful

Puff still rules hip-hop and does more for it than anyone. He's more well-known and is a veteran when it comes to Eminem. We're talking about Hip-Hop here, not rapping. P Diddy is Eminem and Dr. Dre and the labels they deal with, all wrapped up in one.

puffy had biggie..thats it...thats his only bright spot...most argue he ruined hiphop

As far as Nas and Jay-Z, I didn't fail to mention Nas. Nas just ain't here. Where is he? And where's his clothing company? And record label? And sold-out shows? Jay-Z is selling out the Garden, selling sneakers, selling apparel. I don't see no "Shady Limited" Clothing or whatever it's called.

actually he has two albums comin out this year..was crowned the peoples champ..and tore jay z a new asshole..he got way more props than jayz..has been around more than jayz..and has more skill than jayz....

if yur idea of hiphop is sneakers, clothing, and having a record label..yur fuckin way stupider than i thought..i should stop right now..yur so fuckin ignorant

Dr. Dre - just like he found DOC, Snoop Dogg and any artist that he has put out there on the market is the reason why Eminem came to find Dre. Dre didn't go to find him. Dre made a name for himself waaaaay before Eminem existed and never fell off. That is a good rapper! ;)

dre actually went out to scout eminem..do yur fuckin research first...before you post tryin to pop shit.....after dre opened aftermath..he didnt have a star..now was he even on the map..people forgot about him...he prays everynight thankin God that eminem signed with him

As for your last comment...

Who the hell blasted TROY out of a boombox at anytime? Who the hell is TROY?? Is that short for something? And are you still listening to TROY cause you seem to have that name really fresh in your mind.

As far as "our" history is concerned. We were there when hip-hop started and there was no TROY out in the jams in the parks that we were in. Uh, what about Charlie Chase, Grand Wizard Theodore, Flash and the Furious Five, Chinky Eyed Laylay. Do you know who that is? I know you don't. That is the 1st DJ to ever touch a turntable in hip-hop history. 179th st. and Mohegan...129 Mapes Pool. IS 67. The Fever (the club). That is the true essence of hip-hop. Where is started at. And there was no TROY...do your history.

As for who rules hip-hop today...you don't even listen to it anymore, so how would you know Mr. TROY?

as for yur last comment...im not gonna waste my time on you anymore...you're fuckin pathetic.you wanna be..you know shit....like i said..you proved my point..i take it your like 18 years old now...

im done with you..dont reply to me anymore

someclowns response is on point..hip hop is garbage right now

i said eminem is one of the dopest rappers..better than anyone u mentioned...nobody can be the best "rapper"..take the coal out yur eye and learn to read...and actually i believe eminems Marshall mathers CD has sold more than any jayz album.but regardless...who cares...lets see Jay Z win an academy award for a rap song...highly doubtful

puffy had biggie..thats it...thats his only bright spot...most argue he ruined hiphop

actually he has two albums comin out this year..was crowned the peoples champ..and tore jay z a new asshole..he got way more props than jayz..has been around more than jayz..and has more skill than jayz....

if yur idea of hiphop is sneakers, clothing, and having a record label..yur fuckin way stupider than i thought..i should stop right now..yur so fuckin ignorant

dre actually went out to scout eminem..do yur fuckin research first...before you post tryin to pop shit.....after dre opened aftermath..he didnt have a star..now was he even on the map..people forgot about him...he prays everynight thankin God that eminem signed with him

as for yur last comment...im not gonna waste my time on you anymore...you're fuckin pathetic.you wanna be..you know shit....like i said..you proved my point..i take it your like 18 years old now...

im done with you..dont reply to me anymore

Aren't we mad?? lol