Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re: Surf Club (Beach & Being Scared)

Why is it that very few people on here actually go to Surf Club during the day to hangout on the beach???.....

I love seeing the 4pm crowd get there at like 2pm...all dressed with their fucking wristbands, sunglasses and Bang Bang gear.....just sitting on the patio sweating to death staring at everyone still on the beach.....it is too funny...as if they don't know what to do with themselves....

The beach is the best part of Surf Club....nothing better than having some Miami Vices and chilling on the beach....

I know Rubas, Sergio, Martin and Bigtime would all agree............................

Why is it that very few people on here actually go to Surf Club during the day to hangout on the beach???.....

I love seeing the 4pm crowd get there at like 2pm...all dressed with their fucking wristbands, sunglasses and Bang Bang gear.....just sitting on the patio sweating to death staring at everyone still on the beach.....it is too funny...as if they don't know what to do with themselves....

The beach is the best part of Surf Club....nothing better than having some Miami Vices and chilling on the beach....

I know Rubas, Sergio, Martin and Bigtime would all agree............................

good times last summer!!!!!!!

Beach Crew Stef Jon and the rest!!!!!!

Mangled on Surf Club Beach 9 AM SICKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yo... I deff. agree................. I had so much fun on the beach last sunday. Cant wait to do it this sunday and every sunday after that, Those Miami Vices go down so easy, dont they?.... hehe

funny how u bring that up. there is this stigma that every girl on the surf club beach is hot or got fake this or fake that. I remember back in the day when i started going to the surf in my teenage years the girls used to have full blown makeup and high heels walking to the beach. the guys were all the size of houses. since then people are afraid if they dont look their best then why go there. well i am far from looking as jacked as stacked and I live and die by the SURF CLUB beach. I look forward to the beach more then to working at the club. Just the thought of having a cocktail on the beach is awesome. plus yes per sq sand inch the most beautiful people are on the beach the same people that everyone admires 5 hours later at the club. So seriously dont be afraid there are lots of different types of people (fat/skinny or small/talll) on that beach and they are all there to sit back have a cocktail and listen to music.

funny how u bring that up. there is this stigma that every girl on the surf club beach is hot or got fake this or fake that. I remember back in the day when i started going to the surf in my teenage years the girls used to have full blown makeup and high heels walking to the beach. the guys were all the size of houses. since then people are afraid if they dont look their best then why go there. well i am far from looking as jacked as stacked and I live and die by the SURF CLUB beach. I look forward to the beach more then to working at the club. Just the thought of having a cocktail on the beach is awesome. plus yes per sq sand inch the most beautiful people are on the beach the same people that everyone admires 5 hours later at the club. So seriously dont be afraid there are lots of different types of people (fat/skinny or small/talll) on that beach and they are all there to sit back have a cocktail and listen to music.

i would love to see some old school surf club pics! do you have any??

So seriously dont be afraid there are lots of different types of people (fat/skinny or small/talll) on that beach and they are all there to sit back have a cocktail and listen to music.

great point sergio!

I considered keeping my shirt on so as to not make any of the muscleheads feel like they are wasting their time in the gym, but i decided not to and flex my huge pythons! :laugh:

seriously tho--such a great relaxed, party vibe on the beach sundays. Other than the sunburn on my head, greatest time of my weekend was sunday there with my girl and my friends.

Kosta...Sorry for not including ya in there...I know you are not scared...hahahaha! I do not think anything will ever top last summer Surf Club Sundays at the beach....Jon and Steph are truly missed...............

Sergio...my point exactly...

Alicia....MS?

Kosta...Sorry for not including ya in there...I know you are not scared...hahahaha! I do not think anything will ever top last summer Surf Club Sundays at the beach....Jon and Steph are truly missed...............

Sergio...my point exactly...

Alicia....MS?

:blah: