Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday morning- June 12.. Cafeteria in Miami...

rcrespo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I see cover getting charged at Cafeteria, but I guess it was bound to happen. I'd support, as a fan of Maya, but much too late for me. Hopefully she'll do an earlier night in the near future.

And everyone, Cafeteria is a nice hangout, so please don't turn it into a crackhouse!!!!!!!!!!! :D:hat:

Ramon thanks for posting this up for Dominic.

This party should bring a new flavor to miami, so let's all go and support it. This might be a start of something good, and since we always are complaining that we don't have anything going on here in miami. Well here it is!!!!

Ramon thanks for posting this up for Dominic.

This party should bring a new flavor to miami, so let's all go and support it. This might be a start of something good, and since we always are complaining that we don't have anything going on here in miami. Well here it is!!!!

Not a problem. You know I'm all about good music and great parties. Im on Cloud 19 after leaving Detroit so this is great. Looking forward to it and I know I will be there unless I fly off to NYC for the weekend.

First time I see cover getting charged at Cafeteria, but I guess it was bound to happen. I'd support, as a fan of Maya, but much too late for me. Hopefully she'll do an earlier night in the near future.

And everyone, Cafeteria is a nice hangout, so please don't turn it into a crackhouse!!!!!!!!!!! :D:hat:

Florencia was charging there for the Sunday night thing, not sure if she's still doing it....

ITS ONLY 5 US DOLLARs!

It's too late? lol

can't u go to sleep early that night and wake up around 4 am and rock out until the morning hours?

i don't know about you miami people anymore.

i thought the NYers complained too much but this is surely next level.

:yuck:

ITS ONLY 5 US DOLLARs!

It's too late? lol

can't u go to sleep early that night and wake up around 4 am and rock out until the morning hours?

its never too late ;)

midnight until late late until later.

ITS ONLY 5 US DOLLARs!

It's too late? lol

oh yeah right... and this is coming from mister 3am and Im out :tongue:

its never too late ;)

midnight until late late until later.

yeah ramon but take naps in clubs. we have pictures of that floating around too. i've never seen anyone sleep so much at a club.

the price isn't bad at all. fucking people pay like 30 bucks to get into space for afterhours. 5 or 10 bucks isn't bad at all. specially since you'll be hearing good quality music.