Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for girls.

notallthere444

Guest zenorjustfey

Yes to all three, especially while sliding with or without postillioning. One can not always judge a book by its sort of Mischa Barton cover.

go ahead, what the hell, beat me to a bloody pulp while yer at it :rolleyes:

yeah rightttttttttt!!! spank me, pull my hair, call me what you will (as long as i can do the same) ... but get your hand anywhere near slapping my face and i'll shove your balls right up your ass :)

go ahead, what the hell, beat me to a bloody pulp while yer at it :rolleyes:

yeah rightttttttttt!!! spank me, pull my hair, call me what you will (as long as i can do the same) ... but get your hand anywhere near slapping my face and i'll shove your balls right up your ass :)

mmm yeah that wont feel too kosher ;)

Do you like getting slapped in the face and having your hair pulled and being told things like " Im going to FUCK the shit out of you, you fucken whore" while your getten fucked.

Seems like a growing trend/

No, that's just how I treat my men

Do you like getting slapped in the face and having your hair pulled and being told things like " Im going to FUCK the shit out of you, you fucken whore" while your getten fucked.

Seems like a growing trend/

getting hit in the face is ALWAYS a no no unless I hit him first, then Id just expect it...But yes the hair pulling and dirty talk and a slap on the ass is a sure fire way to turn me on. But I usually only can accept when a guy calls me a "whore" during dirty talk while having sex if hes my bf, if hes not, then you better not be callin me a whore ANYTIME.

getting hit in the face is ALWAYS a no no unless I hit him first, then Id just expect it...But yes the hair pulling and dirty talk and a slap on the ass is a sure fire way to turn me on. But I usually only can accept when a guy calls me a "whore" during dirty talk while having sex if hes my bf, if hes not, then you better not be callin me a whore ANYTIME.

shutup u stupid jew whore.

Your oppnion is as borring as you