Clubplanet Nightlife Community

french kissing

bullseye

I think he is envisioning something more like liquid latex, whips and handcuffs. Hairpulling, name calling and spankings. Girls fighting just to get a piece of him.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm personally i like this idea much more, i guess i just have a lot of aggression, and i would be glad to take it out on any of you little whores who think you can take me :devil:

but in the end it is all fun and games of course, and we can all kiss and make out, i mean up ;)

Guest gabo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm personally i like this idea much more, i guess i just have a lot of aggression, and i would be glad to take it out on any of you little whores who think you can take me :devil:

but in the end it is all fun and games of course, and we can all kiss and make out, i mean up ;)

uhoh she called u guys "little whores" what r u gonna do about it hehe (I feel like don king)

Guest brwneydtrouble
uhoh she called u guys "little whores" what r u gonna do about it hehe (I feel like don king)

Its only ok when you call me a little whore Gabo.

Guest brwneydtrouble
DaVe needs to lock this thread...now!

Quit being a spoilsport Ragga! Or else no toes when you visit!

Guest gabo
Quit being a spoilsport Ragga! Or else no toes when you visit!

hmmm bitch u cheating on me with that porch monkey?

I absolutly adore french kissing. I could do it forever. Yeah when you find a person that you just click with it's awesome. :drool:

My ex was soo amazingly good, it was insane. We just knew what to do and what was right, there really was never an awkward kiss:D

I love tracin my tongue around the lips and then goin in for a deep slow kiss, and then you like grab the hair and it becomes more intense:drool: and I love having my tongue sucked on and my lower lip bitten and sucked, sooo yummie!!

I WANNA MAKEOU!!! :makeout: Gabo where are ya when I need ya :laugh:

ciao bellos

HELL Yeah i totally agree 2 thumbs up for :makeout:

Guest brwneydtrouble
wanna join the catfight?

I think she's just a voyeur.......*lol*

Ok, now I know theres been a thread before, but everyone post their kissable lips.

Guest gabo
I think she's just a voyeur.......*lol*

Ok, now I know theres been a thread before, but everyone post their kissable lips.

I think I started a thread like that like 2 years ago.

ok so post ur lips!!