Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL call.. motherfucking DJ TIESTOOOO!!! who's in?

Count me in. I got 17 of my friends coming too.

I ordered my tickets as well - totally amped about the event :bounce: . Got a question though: I've never purchased tickets for an event at a club before. Whats the 411 on when to get there, where to pick tickets up etc..

- Emfwave

I dont give a fuck how many ppl are there, I am definitely going. :bounce::bounce: I know Im goin to be annoyed at the kids but whatever, its TIESTOOooooooo

Trooper!! ;)

I know that I don't have the patience for crowds so I hope everyone has a blast!!!

its too bad...he is my fav dj, i've seen him 8 times...but i will not go to see him at avalon because its gonna be a nightmare....too many people, no room, hot as fuck!

its too bad he isnt at a nice club like crobar....even spirit would be better than avalon....

i wish i still lived in miami...there would be no question, i would be at space to see him in a sec!

Fuck!!! Of all the days to get married on, my boy had to pick the same night Tiesto spins in New York. It I wasnt in the wedding party, I'd leave early and jet to the city for the party. I may have to go to Boston to hear the man spin, damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Fuck!!! Of all the days to get married on, my boy had to pick the same night Tiesto spins in New York. It I wasnt in the wedding party, I'd leave early and jet to the city for the party. I may have to go to Boston to hear the man spin, damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

dude .. bring your boi and his girl to the club .. nice wedding present .. hehe

peace

the MASK

dude .. bring your boi and his girl to the club .. nice wedding present .. hehe

peace

the MASK

Its been discussed but its not going to happen. Crazier things have happened, we almost went to South Beach on the way home from Twilo one morning a couple of years ago, but I dont think its going to happen this time. No one will be sober enough to drive from Basking Ridge to Manhattan. And I just read Tiesto is spinning in Boston on a Wednesday night, whats up with that?

It'll be the 3rd time I've seen Tiesto live, 1st 2002 WMC (caught the tailend when he played the Breaks version of Airwave), 2003 WMC (Tiestos version of Adagio :bowdown: nuff said), and now this! The first time to see him in NYC.

FYI, I met him this past WMC walkn on Washington Blvd. Took pics but only have hard copies. Surprisingly no1 else recognized him?!

Anyways, bought tix for myself and the gf.....nite to remember, cant wait to hear some new material :getdown:

Its been discussed but its not going to happen. Crazier things have happened, we almost went to South Beach on the way home from Twilo one morning a couple of years ago, but I dont think its going to happen this time. No one will be sober enough to drive from Basking Ridge to Manhattan. And I just read Tiesto is spinning in Boston on a Wednesday night, whats up with that?

Wed .. night . wow .. do ppl go out Wed .. hmm . no work i guess in Boston . hehe

peace

the MASK

u owe me! we were suppose to meet this sat!!:(

we were???? ... dang .. really??

well .. i am in avalon every Sat .. except this one .. hehe .. not only coz the place will be mad packed but my best friends bday is in the same day and i wont miss that .. she is my lil sis

come over any other sat .. and i will take u to the royal treatment ;)

peace

the MASK

its too bad...he is my fav dj, i've seen him 8 times...but i will not go to see him at avalon because its gonna be a nightmare....too many people, no room, hot as fuck!

its too bad he isnt at a nice club like crobar....even spirit would be better than avalon....

i wish i still lived in miami...there would be no question, i would be at space to see him in a sec!

:werd: man... there's no use in me going if i can't have at least a square foot of dancing space...grrr....

for those of you who're going...have fun and be safe...it's gonna be crazy up in there :D