Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Leaving Miami...

philippio

Unlike Saleen, I got to know you and you turned out to be super cool. I wish you the best bro and remember there is one thing you need to take care of for me before you take off.

Ummm Hummm

You know.

Having a degree aerospace is BIG. Mad props to you Phil.

Peace,

OBBY

Relax... once I get settled in, I'll be driving down quite frequently... in the meantime, I'll hopefully be hangin' out with the Soulpatch crew (Just Jason and Rick Nielsen). Those of you who'll be driving up to see EastCoastBoogiemen's Ken and DJ Heather at The Social will definitely see me there!!! tanzen_007.giftanzen_016.giftanzen_008.gif

And I'll continue posting so you'll get updates on the house scene in Orlando (this should especially please pod)... Vaughan, don't think of it as losing a househead. CP will be gaining yet another house ambassador to spread the musical soul and capture an audience. happy23.gifhappy25.gif

Mad Props to ya Philippio, glad to have met ya! and you are definitely going to like the HOUSE music that Soul Patch provides in Orlando, not to mention the Kysmet crew, and Pulseradio crew as well!!

I'll definitely will see ya up there in Orlando (my hometown), for Heather & Ken!!

Peace,

Just because I unblocked you doesn't mean I'm going to read every thread of yours. ;)

Probably won't see me out tonight, but try to stop by Marlin on Thursday for the Deckjunkies. Drinks on me bro.

Yeah I am surely gonna be there for the Deckjunkies...Michael Louis is AWESOME!... :bounce: