Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Leaving Miami...

philippio

I'm sure all the enemies I've made on CP will be relieved!!! :D

I'll still be posting on CP and I'll be driving down to Miami on weekends once I get settled into my new routine (and whenever there's a party I want to go to and for the CP BBQ's). I will certainly miss seeing many of you out on weeknights and weekends sad24.gif

I'm sure all the enemies I've made on CP will be relieved!!! :D

I'll still be posting on CP and I'll be driving down to Miami on weekends once I get settled into my new routine (and whenever there's a party I want to go to and for the CP BBQ's). I will certainly miss seeing many of you out on weeknights and weekends sad24.gif

Whatchu talkin bout willis....you movin on up to the eastside....you know....delux apartment?

I thought you were going out tonight Phil. Get off the fucking computer!!!!!!!

Sorry to see you go, but if it means you finally got a fucking job then I am very happy for you and hope for and expect the best from you. :aright:

I thought you were going out tonight Phil. Get off the fucking computer!!!!!!!

Sorry to see you go, but if it means you finally got a fucking job then I am very happy for you and hope for and expect the best from you. :aright:

I'm waiting for chaflas to pick me up... (see thread entitled: "I won't be driving like a maniac") :D

I'm waiting for chaflas to pick me up... (see thread entitled: "I won't be driving like a maniac") :D

Just because I unblocked you doesn't mean I'm going to read every thread of yours. ;)

Probably won't see me out tonight, but try to stop by Marlin on Thursday for the Deckjunkies. Drinks on me bro.

Just because I unblocked you doesn't mean I'm going to read every thread of yours. ;)

Probably won't see me out tonight, but try to stop by Marlin on Thursday for the Deckjunkies. Drinks on me bro.

I may just have to take you up on that offer!!! demut_003.giftrinken_042.gif

I can almost read the headlines "Captain Philippio surprised NASA mission control when instead of planting the United States flag on Mars, pulled out an orange colored banner with the inscriptions "CP", authorities are still investigating what the letters stand for, meanwhile the mission continues as planned"

Go Phil, the sky is the limit!!! :bounce:

Relax... once I get settled in, I'll be driving down quite frequently... in the meantime, I'll hopefully be hangin' out with the Soulpatch crew (Just Jason and Rick Nielsen). Those of you who'll be driving up to see EastCoastBoogiemen's Ken and DJ Heather at The Social will definitely see me there!!! tanzen_007.giftanzen_016.giftanzen_008.gif

And I'll continue posting so you'll get updates on the house scene in Orlando (this should especially please pod)... Vaughan, don't think of it as losing a househead. CP will be gaining yet another house ambassador to spread the musical soul and capture an audience. happy23.gifhappy25.gif

Relax... once I get settled in, I'll be driving down quite frequently... in the meantime, I'll hopefully be hangin' out with the Soulpatch crew (Just Jason and Rick Nielsen). Those of you who'll be driving up to see EastCoastBoogiemen's Ken and DJ Heather at The Social will definitely see me there!!! tanzen_007.giftanzen_016.giftanzen_008.gif

And I'll continue posting so you'll get updates on the house scene in Orlando (this should especially please pod)... Vaughan, don't think of it as losing a househead. CP will be gaining yet another house ambassador to spread the musical soul and capture an audience. happy23.gifhappy25.gif

HEY BITCH....CAN I CRASH AT YOUR PLACE WHEN I COME SEE HEATHER AND ECB!?!?