Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World Last Night

Who watched? Thank goodness Frankie is gone. Thoughts on the new roommate?

Brad's ex-girlfriend likes to talk shit huh!? I can't stand her. Brad and Cameran should get together....what ever happened with that? Why didn't anything come of it?!

lmao, okay I'll post on yours too!

You're not getting off that easy :nono:

But I think I disagree with your ealier comment about Brad's girl...I mean how the fuck would you react towards some chick that you know your man hooked up with, is living with and you hear her calling him into the hot tub when you're on the phone with him and shit. I have the feeling you would be able to come up with even more choice words than "whore". ;)

Yeah but I just don't like Andrea. She's insecure and doesn't trust him for shit. He is being honest with her. Yes it sucks that he likes Cameran, but don't call the girl a whore. And remember how Andrea acted when she came to visit?!?! Like a complete and utter BITCH. She came out and slammed the door?

Anyway.....

Yeah but I just don't like Andrea. She's insecure and doesn't trust him for shit. He is being honest with her. Yes it sucks that he likes Cameran, but don't call the girl a whore. And remember how Andrea acted when she came to visit?!?! Like a complete and utter BITCH. She came out and slammed the door?

Anyway.....

She should be insecure...her boyfriend hooked up with some hot chick who's he living with while she's no where in sight. Why should she trust him? And she has every right to call Cameran a whore because she knew all along Brad & Andrea's situation

Oh, and I don't remember the episode when she visited.

Is this conversation we're having about Real World turning you on in any way or making you find me more attractive?

Yeah but Brad said she had that trust issue before he had even left for the Real World. You really gotta see when she comes to visit how she acts. Like an immature, crazy psycho bitch.

I still do think Cameran is a whore for kissing Brad. She didn't fuck him. They had genuine attraction towards each other. And he is NOT 'with' Andrea right now. He is allowed to kiss whomever he wants. Now the girl Brad brought home and fucked - THAT is a whore IMO. Yes Cameran knew of their situation and maybe she shouldn't be so friendly to Andrea after the fact...but still, she's not a whore.

Yeah but Brad said she had that trust issue before he had even left for the Real World. You really gotta see when she comes to visit how she acts. Like an immature, crazy psycho bitch.

I still do think Cameran is a whore for kissing Brad. She didn't fuck him. They had genuine attraction towards each other. And he is NOT 'with' Andrea right now. He is allowed to kiss whomever he wants. Now the girl Brad brought home and fucked - THAT is a whore IMO. Yes Cameran knew of their situation and maybe she shouldn't be so friendly to Andrea after the fact...but still, she's not a whore.

Werd!...I hate immature, crazy, psycho bitches but that's a whole different thread. I definitely don't think Cameran is a whore, she's actually the furthest thing from it. I could just see where Brad's chick would be upset and out of anger call her that.

Myst, you still single these days? ;)

She was just acting very strange...I think out of true feelings for Brad. The poor thing pretended to be having diarhea (sp?) from the burritos....

That's why I don't understand when they went camping and Brad was telling her that he genuinely like her, why nothing happened??? Then she said "ew I hooked up with Brad".......meanwhile it was so obvious she liked hiM! wtf

That's why I don't understand when they went camping and Brad was telling her that he genuinely like her, why nothing happened??? Then she said "ew I hooked up with Brad".......meanwhile it was so obvious she liked hiM! wtf

Come on now Myst, you're smarter than that...Cameron is a still a very immature little girl. Nothing wrong with that, she's just got alot of growing up to do.

I just want them to get together, that's all. I think they'd make eachother happy :love:

I feel you but in all honesty...Brad is your typical guy that would probably work Cam until he broke that tight pussy in a bit than end up cheating on her, leaving her heart broking. Didn't mean to get all graphic but you get the point. Why you ask?...Cause men are scum! ;)

it's the only show i follow - for whatever reason, i find it amusing and entertaining. ?

This may sound a little stalkerish but I might as well admit it...I've never watched the show before this season, I only started watching it recently because I knew it was one of your favorites and it would give me something to talk about with you

:love:

This may sound a little stalkerish but I might as well admit it...I've never watched the show before this season, I only started watching it recently because I knew it was one of your favorites and it would give me something to talk about with you

how sweet..........................................stalker................................ :love:

bullseye is def rubbin off on you.

bullseye is def rubbin off on you.

No, there's just something about Mystify that I am completely infatuated with...I would lick in between each of the cracks of her toes right after she ran a 10 mile marathon

:drool: :drool:

She looks so good, I'd suck on her daddy's dick!

No, there's just something about Mystify that I am completely infatuated with...I would lick in between each of the cracks of her toes right after she ran a 10 mile marathon

:drool: :drool:

She looks so good, I'd suck on her daddy's dick!

lmao you should come to Jersey one night cause I see her out all the time. You might be able to get her drunk and take her home.

lmao you should come to Jersey one night cause I see her out all the time. You might be able to get her drunk and take her home.

I definitely will but Mystify just isn't some girl "you take home"...I would 1st want to get to know her a bit and maybe if I am lucky enough she would go out with me on a nice romantic date where we can get to know each other on another level.

-Bullseye

Um come again!?

First of all - I think I met you once, if that.

And you better be kidding w/that comment about getting me drunk and taking me home. Not my style. Never will be. I am a good girl. :)

I definitely will but Mystify just isn't some girl "you take home"...I would 1st want to get to know her a bit and maybe if I am lucky enough she would go out with me on a nice romantic date where we can get to know each other on another level.

-Bullseye

lmao, why signed 'bullseye'???? that's not really something he would say!