Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions Official Announcement ...

marcodavalos

This was just posted by non other than Saleen ... on another MB ... many thanx to my friends who let me know about it, as I only read that board ocassionally, to exaggerate a bit.

=================================================

"Alright, here is my PM sessions info you asked about

« on: Today at 02:58:04pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You fockers brought it up, and out of respect to both boards, I was not going to post it, but cracyc asked.

Here is what I know and if it's incorrect, then MD can be a man and come over here and clear it up.

PM sessions is done for at Privilage. They were a compete bust. I was told he was fired, but then I was told by an employee of the club his contract wasn't renewed.

I heard they "might" let them do the up stairs, but who knows, but fact remains, I know why they keep on failing from club to club to club, such as Maze, nerve, Privilage, I think honey etc, but hey according to the experts on cp i'm wrong. Well got news for you, the person at the helm of pm sessions has pissed off about everyone you could piss off in the club world down here. Have you noticed some of their djs playing places like nerve?

Now this will turn into drama, so read it while you can, it won't be long for this thread to go bye bye. "

========================================================

Out of respect to my friends at Privilege I won't go into details ... I will only say the info is wrong ... as usual.

Carla and I need a break out of promoting ... which doesn't mean we will abandon neither the project itself nor the support for what we believe in.

Summer, the slowest time of the year, is upon us .. and due to several personal and professional issues outside clubs ... we need to concentrate in our own time.

I will put something clearly once and for all ... we don't do this for money. That is as simple and transparent as it goes. We don't do this for EGO ... like some people we've met in the past two years. We do it to give an alternative to people in this town.

There are now a couple of projects doing exactly that in town. And I feel happy for the alternative and will get all my support. THEY ARE DOING IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Sporadically, we will join the scene bringing quality events to add to their work.

The decision wasn't made in May ... it was comtemplated as far back as April 9th ... and shared and discussed to a mutual agreement with the venue. When you are a man, there is no paper, our word is enuff as in this case.

I feel reconforted thou with the fact that some people mind what we are doing ... thank you, even if you are just a hater.

Furtheremore, "industry" people that get pissed with the way I conduct my operations should look at themselves in the mirror. Truth hurts sometimes, and truth is what I will always seek. Take my words not as an attack, but to correct your path in life. It is never to late.

Now ... I just want to let you know something Saleen ... "you can kill the man, but you can't kill the idea". Bring it on. See you on the dance floor. :)

MD

Much respect MD! Your business is your business...I for one have never once been treated poorly by you or anyone you are or were associated with and have always been made to feel very welcome and taken care...that goes a long way in my book.

oh...BRING BACK OSCAR! :)

You will always have my support Marco and Carla. Like you mentioned "we don't do this for money. That is as simple and transparent as it goes. We don't do this for EGO ...We do it to give an alternative to people in this town."

That was the same impression I got from you guys when I first met you which is why both of you have my dearest respect and support then, now and in the future. I know how dirty the night club industry could be which is why I have always preferred to stick to the underground where the vibe and attitudes are pure such as yours.

Marco,

there is really no need to explain yourself. Saleen thrives on drama, much of which nobody on this board could give a f*ck about... don't make the mistake of falling into his web of nonsense. many us are aware of your relentless dedication and contributions to the scene. stand on your merits. let Saleen's character assinations, and shock tactics fall by the waist side as well they should.

good luck to you and Carla.. :)

Marco,

there is really no need to explain yourself. Saleen thrives on drama, much of which nobody on this board could give a f*ck about... don't make the mistake of falling into his web of nonsense. many us are aware of your relentless dedication and contributions to the scene. stand on your merits. let Saleen's character assinations, and shock tactics fall by the waist side as well they should.

good luck to you and Carla.. :)

Nicely said. Good luck to the both of you.

I might be leaving Miami but my heart will always be true to those who have taken the initiative and risk to bring to this city, music that would otherwise be unheard of to the masses. In the past year, I have been fortunate to become good friends with both you and Carla and have enjoyed every one of your parties... Your formula is simple and in my opinion, it's the best way to approach underground talent! Your hospitality and kindness to your dedicated followers has always preceeded you and remains unparalleled!!! You never lost sight of your goal: you focused on bringing to the forefront, the varied mixing talent and musical creativity of less obvious producers/dj's. That is the best vaccine against Bignamedjitis!!! There is no doubt in my mind that you will continue this fine work! demut_001.gifdemut_006.gifdemut_003.gif

ive only just recently met Marco and Carla, and the only vibe ive ever gotten from them has been GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats cuz ur usually drunk...:tongue:...Marco and Carla i have known u two for a while (since the Maze days--Carla giving us the tour of the place before it was open)..i appreciate the effort and dedication u two bring to the table everytime u throw a P:M Sessions party...u know u have our (Meli and I) support...:aright:

This live is about consistency, as I see thing Carla and Marco are always the same fun loving people who devote themselves fully to their projects and the people involved on them...Saleen is also consistent...yeah, a consistent asshole wannabe with no live and no love...his wrondoing will catch up with him, sooner or later.

peace yo! :)

I don't think Miami realizes what it is losing in all of this. Marco and Carla went against the grain and actually tried to bring something new and different to the scene. They could have easily gone the cheesy way out but instead decided to try and introduce people to new artists and styles of music. I definitely respect everything they have done and all the hard work they put in. I wish them luck and support in whatever they do

big thanks to PM Sessions..