Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wat time does ur alarm go off....

it depends, some days its 6am when i work mornings, some days i wake up whenever because i work in the afternoon until about 10pm. on days i have just paperwork to do i'll either wake up at 8am or say f it and wake up when ever and work the entire day. on days i need to go and just take care of the place, i'll go in for two hours whenever because i have the key :tongue:

when my kids wake up for milk in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 7:30 ish........imagine this every morning.. a kid waking up and screaming that they want milk!!!!!!!!!!!! how would u like to start everyday to crying kids.....its horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my kids wake up for milk in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 7:30 ish........imagine this every morning.. a kid waking up and screaming that they want milk!!!!!!!!!!!! how would u like to start everyday to crying kids.....its horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you'd rolloever and see your wife and be happy :balls::aright:

you'd rolloever and see your wife and be happy :balls::aright:

well usually...we open our eyes and just look at each other like wwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant they just wake up an tell us mami, or daddy we want milk.......y screaming from the begining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every once in a while my son will do it the nice way, but i can count those on 1 hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, for me it's between 4 and 6 am when Alexa wants her bottle and cries and screams for it. Flip is dead to the world at that time.

Also when Aaron sometimes comes to our bed at 6:30am and doesn't let me sleep cuz he pushes me to the edge of our California King sized bed :confused:.

Kids.

well usually...we open our eyes and just look at each other like wwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant they just wake up an tell us mami, or daddy we want milk.......y screaming from the begining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every once in a while my son will do it the nice way, but i can count those on 1 hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how old are the kiddies?

Actually, for me it's between 4 and 6 am when Alexa wants her bottle and cries and screams for it. Flip is dead to the world at that time.

Also when Aaron sometimes comes to our bed at 6:30am and doesn't let me sleep cuz he pushes me to the edge of our California King sized bed :confused:.

Kids.

You need a vacation away from the kids so you can sleep in :)