Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Boobs!!

moniquetz007

a full C but, i have wide shoulders so they balance off very nicely. if any of you ladies plan on getting them done, have your man massage them regularly (i'm sure he'd gladly help) and they would come out nice and soft :)

Exactly what I want to get!!! a full C...

YES but we all look even better with implants :laugh:;)

thats not true. i personally love natural breasts. i think they are gorgeous. unless someone has strange looking ones, bad nipples or saggy tits i think they look best natural, even if they are small. :D

Guest gabo
YES but we all look even better with implants :laugh:;)

not true!! I know many guys that dont like the fake look, including myself. I have said this a million times... I don't care if a girl has an A cup or a D cup...

not true!! I know many guys that dont like the fake look, including myself. I have said this a million times... I don't care if a girl has an A cup or a D cup...

BLAH...............:blah: Im not talking about the fake look.....lets say a normal look

so if I decided to get 34D you would not love me anymore???:shake::cry:

:laugh:

Guest gabo
BLAH...............:blah: Im not talking about the fake look.....lets say a normal look

so if I decided to get 34D you would not love me anymore???:shake::cry:

:laugh:

I don't like a girl fo rthe size tits she has. Most guys wont date a flatchested girl... it doesnt bother me.

to be honest fake tits turn me off more than natural A cups. I know I am an oddball

I don't like a girl fo rthe size tits she has. Most guys wont date a flatchested girl... it doesnt bother me.

to be honest fake tits turn me off more than natural A cups. I know I am an oddball

Ohh well if It turn you off.........I'm not going to show you a sexy pic of my cleaverage(sp?) :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Guest gabo
Ohh well if It turn you off.........I'm not going to show you a sexy pic of my cleaverage(sp?) :laugh: :laugh: ;)

well umm did I mentionfake tits have the best cleavage (cough)

I know many guys that dont like the fake look, including myself.

but it doesn't have to and shouldn't look, or feel fake. carmen electra had hers done and you could barely tell sometimes...depending on what she is wearing and i think she looks like a goddess. if i wear a corset, my boobs tend to look a bit fake as opposed to when i don't wear a bra, it looks very natural.

the key things are to find a reputable doctor, always get the implants under the muscle and do NOT go overboard with the size.

but it doesn't have to and shouldn't look, or feel fake. carmen electra had hers done and you could barely tell sometimes...depending on what she is wearing and i think she looks like a goddess. if i wear a corset, my boobs tend to look a bit fake as opposed to when i don't wear a bra, it looks very natural.

the key things are to find a reputable doctor, always get the implants under the muscle and do NOT go overboard with the size.

i think carmens look very fake but then again, she has at least DD, that is perky to add, shes in her 30s & she is tiny. it just isnt a natural combination.

i think carmen looks adorable, real or fake. who cares if they are real if they look good and the person who is wearing them feels good about themself.

yeah, she went from a 32B to a 36DD. that's a BIG jump. i think if she had just gone up to a 'C' cup they would have looked a lot more real. in some of her pics you could tell they are implants....but to me they look real in these

one of my favorite pics of her

attachment.php?attachmentid=31305

and here

3359carmen_electra_l10.jpg

but then again, these are professionally airbrushed so who knows what hers look like in real life and who cares if they are real or fake in the end, like you said, it's how you feel about yourself.

%7Boption%7Dwho cares if they are real or fake in the end, like you said, it's how you feel about yourself.

Very true.

I liked my perky natural A cups (before kids) more than what I have now (too big)... but I'm still happier than what I had AFTER having kids :yuck: (absolutely nothing).

:)

Guest gabo

I guess it's a mental thing for me.