Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Boobs!!

moniquetz007

i used to feel the same way. i liked natural ones but lately i have realized that the natural ones dont look so great after a while. at a certain age all breasts get loose.

i have a lot of girlfriends with flabby breasts, even the girls i know who are small! some of them are only 25...

recently i went out with this girl who had real D's or so and when she leaned over, her whole breast scrunched up, it looked like a smushed prune or an old wrinkly peach. when she laid down they were all indented. i know it is natural and all but i cant say i found it attractive or a turn on.

yah i feel that, some natural women dont age gracefully in that department. I seen some women add a lil extra just for support or to give them that young appearance.

Def hope yours come out looking fantastic, all the best wishes to ya and hope all goes well :hat:

Guest gabo
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luuuv those people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

box eaters rule

monique... are you a box eater too?

huh :laugh:

HAH, holy shit my bad, I mistook your name for sotu or something, the other person who commented on here whos gettin fake boobs done, ack my bad.

Well I think someone said yours look great, so thumbs up to that (*^-')b

shit i so need to get out of work bad

HAH, holy shit my bad, I mistook your name for sotu or something, the other person who commented on here whos gettin fake boobs done, ack my bad.

Well I think someone said yours look great, so thumbs up to that (*^-')b

shit i so need to get out of work bad

lol. it was gabo & he thinks a mans back looks good. ;)

Guest gabo
lol. it was gabo & he thinks a mans back looks good. ;)

yes it was me. and you have yummy mounds. lol :bounce:

try to get ur ass out on the 26th

i used to feel the same way. i liked natural ones but lately i have realized that the natural ones dont look so great after a while. at a certain age all breasts get loose.

i have a lot of girlfriends with flabby breasts, even the girls i know who are small! some of them are only 25...

i hear ya...but maybe if they worked out a bit (not just cardio) it would help in "aging gracefully"...