Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Boobs!!

moniquetz007

Guest gabo
i dont mind but none of the girls i know have them. then again, i have no friends so i guess that is why. the last girl i was with had perfect natural breasts, that is even better than fakes. :D

I just remembered the last time I saw you .... in that tight, white wife beater... drooooool

As long as the titties aren't (1) Skin with a nipple on it (Fried egg tits) or (2) Bigger than a C+, they are fine with me. Something big enough to get a handful or almost a handful is enough. Only so much a fella can do with a huge tit... I need not explain.

Guest gabo

for me I lovvvve nipples, the nipple makes the tit!

I dont want a nipple the size of my head.

a med sized or even small ariola with a nice dark tint to it is hot

HOw come you dont have friends. =/

i just dont. i recently moved downtown and i dont know anyone. besides the point, i am with my bf most of the time. i am not employed and when i was, i worked with about 10 other people, almost all of them were assholes :laugh:. all my old girlfriends have moved to different states so i officially know no one. :type:

i just dont. i recently moved downtown and i dont know anyone. besides the point, i am with my bf most of the time. i am not employed and when i was, i worked with about 10 other people, almost all of them were assholes :laugh:. all my old girlfriends have moved to different states so i officially know no one. :type:

i understand u...............but its better this way anyways, probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I've only been with girls who had real tits, small perky ones, medium ones and huge real ones. They all felt great and where fantastic. Most fake tits look too unnatural but I seen some girls and makes me wonder hmm, i'd give fake tits a shot if I had a chance at em, but they dont look like they'd feel good and sometimes the way they are just all rounded and up there look wierd, I like a bit o that natural droop unless they small n perky.

I've only been with girls who had real tits, small perky ones, medium ones and huge real ones. They all felt great and where fantastic. Most fake tits look too unnatural but I seen some girls and makes me wonder hmm, i'd give fake tits a shot if I had a chance at em, but they dont look like they'd feel good and sometimes the way they are just all rounded and up there look wierd, I like a bit o that natural droop unless they small n perky.

i used to feel the same way. i liked natural ones but lately i have realized that the natural ones dont look so great after a while. at a certain age all breasts get loose.

i have a lot of girlfriends with flabby breasts, even the girls i know who are small! some of them are only 25...

recently i went out with this girl who had real D's or so and when she leaned over, her whole breast scrunched up, it looked like a smushed prune or an old wrinkly peach. when she laid down they were all indented. i know it is natural and all but i cant say i found it attractive or a turn on.

Well you have one here...if you need it ;)