Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Boobs!!

moniquetz007

Working out and healthy diet really has nothing to do with how your breasts 'age'.....it has to do with genetics, how many children you have, if you breastfeed, etc.

kids are one thing...not having kids and getting saggy and loose arms are another...if u build muscle behind ur tatas, they will look firmer and not droop as much, ur right genetics has a lot to do with it as well...but i know many older women who's tits should be dragging on the floor, but they kept in shape and look a lot better than those that havent...but if u did have children and breast fed, thats a TOTALLY diff. subject...

I have heard that is a total myth regarding 'if you work out and build your chest muscles, your breasts will look firmer"

Skin is skin...and no matter how much you build up your chest wall muscle, skin will sag no matter what. Muscle does not impact skin elasticity.

I have heard that is a total myth regarding 'if you work out and build your chest muscles, your breasts will look firmer"

LOL...if u say so..trust me it works...it has its limitations, but u look a hell of a lot better when u do, then when u dont...it aint a myth...again...if u had kids and went from a B cup to C cup...and then breast fed...it wont it look as good, but to say it wont work...thats just not fair...

Not even that... the titty (also know as Breastus maximus) is also made of fatty tissue. Nothing you can do about that unfortunately.

Biggest turn-off I ever encountered in life was one of the first girls I dated when I became single two years ago. She was wearing a really tight shirt when I saw her and her tits looked good (I prefer petite girls and that she was, but with what appeared to be c's or larger). Make a long story short after a couple dates I had her over my place and after a short while off comes the bra. WELL... the bra was not the only thing that came off... so did several cups sizes. To this day I still curse Victoria Secrets for making that goddamn water bra. Fooled me real good.

Point to be made. I think a chick with B's and a tube top wearing that thing with confidence is 100's sexier than a chick wearing padding or whatever. Be happy with what God gave and work it...

i know some women who are fitness instructors with A cups and they are saggy as shit LOL. so it has nothign to do with working out. its all genetics. even with the best genetics you will eventually be saggy if you have large breasts. those older women you know probably never go out without a bra. A bra can do wonders...

I see your point - it can't hurt - but it' snot going to make a huge difference.

i never said u were going to go up a Cup size, but ur breast will look perkier and firmer...i dated a girl that had B's and she didnt want to do any bench presses b/c she thought it would decrease her size...i finally got her to do it, in 3 months they looked firmer and perkier and she was happy as pig in shit...ur tits sagging is inevitable, but if u have A's or B's and ur 25 and they are sagging, i think u need to take some drastic measures...other than plastic surgery...;)

i just dont. i recently moved downtown and i dont know anyone. besides the point, i am with my bf most of the time. i am not employed and when i was, i worked with about 10 other people, almost all of them were assholes :laugh:. all my old girlfriends have moved to different states so i officially know no one. :type:

loser!

very interesting thread, and i have come to one conclusion. ladies- u better get urself a man(husband/fiance) before you turn 25, otherwise your not going to get one(unless he's a desperate loser and can't get anything else), due to your saggy, droopy breasts. the only other alternative is getting the lift or implants so that men may once again find you attractive. ladies, men are shallow- so for those of you who aren't 25 yet, start looking for that man ASAP, and for those of you over the hill; consult a doctor.

very interesting thread, and i have come to one conclusion. ladies- u better get urself a man(husband/fiance) before you turn 25, otherwise your not going to get one(unless he's a desperate loser and can't get anything else), due to your saggy, droopy breasts. the only other alternative is getting the lift or implants so that men may once again find you attractive. ladies, men are shallow- so for those of you who aren't 25 yet, start looking for that man ASAP, and for those of you over the hill; consult a doctor.

its not about getting a man, it is about feeling comfortable and sexy. i dont think i would feel sexy with wrinkly breasts, fortunately mine are perky.

Fuck about what a man thinks of you.....Its all about how you feel with yourself :hat: