Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so umm

nSyNcBaBy

oh and btw... the boyfriend is in vegas so he has no idea that i did it or that i even planned on doing it... i never ever mentioned it to him at all..

its gonna be a lil suprise for when he comes home... :bounce:

Holy F'IN SHIT!!! That's one hella welcome home gift!!

But, on the other hand.... to follow up the surprise with, "Sowwie... no touchy!"... I'd be all.... :splat::splat::splat:

... and then, of course, I'd :jerkoff: in front of you... ON YOU... several times, and make you feel MY pain. ;)

Ahhhh love....

... funk... out.

Still chickened outa the belly ring....for me, it would be a self reward...for still "standing....and kicking" it's a pretty cool feeling.

A friend of mine is married to a Texan, born and bread....I can read him like a book. Ya know what I mean?

TeXASS A&M dude.....howdee!

:idea:;)

You drivin?

Sure, I hate driving to south Jersey (yes it IS south Jersey) in the middle of the week, but what the hell.

And gabo, you should stop having meet-ups in dive bars & clubs in the city, especially during the summer.

Guest gabo
Sure, I hate driving to south Jersey (yes it IS south Jersey) in the middle of the week, but what the hell.

And gabo, you should stop having meet-ups in dive bars & clubs in the city, especially during the summer.

its not a dive bar, it's a lounge... pretty nice too.

I tried to have a meetup months ago but 4 people said they were going... this one will have a better turn out