Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto review

Ok here is the rundown, first of all bad venue really shouldve picked a larger venue, but music was hott, the ppl were all likin it lackin the space. And yes i had a great time, didnt do much dancin but music was just the reason.

music wasn't the best that i've heard from him, but what i liked the best was the vibe there last night - everyone seemed like they were having a fun crazy time, disregarding lack of space, air, and a 150 degrees1!

all in all, i had great time, met tons of cool ppl :o))

The only reason why the vibe was good is because now every corny casual guido clubber out there thinks tiesto is the man because hes becoming more of a commercialized dj (not commercialized music but commercialized in popularity) so everyone goes crazy cuz they all think he's God now....but back in like 2000 when he REALLY WAS the God of trance they didnt know shit about him and still thought JP was the only and greatest DJ on earth. THe highlight of the night for me last night was Push vs Globe - Tranceformation..... I love that track and its not a common song that he plays. Other than that the night sucked..... I'm willing to put up with a big crowd but last night was overboard and you literally would get short on breath when u went out on the dance floor because it was so hot.... I'm now debating if Sasha is worht going to at Crobar cuz it might be really packed there too.

I"m a newcomer to the cp boards, but pretty experienced clubgoer. I thought Tiesto was very good. The tracks he played were awesome and everyone was into it. It was about a thousand degrees in there and there were definitely some annoying people who were just wasted and no respect for others. The only thing that I was disappointed with was the length of his set. He got out of there pretty quick at around 4:30... I love the style of trance that he plays.....unreal.