Clubplanet Nightlife Community

school ties...

"awesome, things couldnt be better... im a ninja now, yeah a ninja business is really picking up now... i just got married to her, yeah but we divorced a few days later we were piss drunk and high on coke when we tied the knot in belize..."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lets say someone was in your homeroom or in a class with you... but you were never friends with them or just one of those ppl you gave the gratuitous "head knod" to as you passed them in the hallway... why is it that years and years after school when you bump into this person they feel the need to "Catch Up..." lmao... you never really spoke to the person then, what is there to catch up on now~!? i dont get it...

You talking about bunz?

i dont like about 95% of the people i went to h.s. with...i hung out with maybe 5 or so people from my h.s., the rest were in other towns. i see them and some try to talk, some dont but a lot of them dont recognize me. i usually try to run in the other direction.