Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Answer

blondboheme

the answer is u have to much time on ur hands....u should be on ur knees either sausage wrangling, or eating box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I don't care what anyone say. Now that shit is funny right there.

Blue collar Comedy

i knew the answer but right when the teacher called on me i forgot it and all the kids laughed at me. do you know the answer???????

When encountering a bump going down a slope, which combination of person and wheelchair is most likely to tip forward?

phys_t3anim.gif

Smaller wheels are more easily stopped by obstacles; larger wheels roll over obstacles more easily.

the answer is u have to much time on ur hands....u should be on ur knees either sausage wrangling, or eating box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hey god, why did i start this stupid thread again? was i wasted? high? low? none or all of the above? oh well, i guess i should just take your advice and go out and find someone to perform lewd sex acts on. but god, you told me to do the same exact thing last week, and the week before, and the week before ... how long do i have to keep doing this to find the answers?!?!?!?!?!?

btw :bowdown: and stuff

hey god, why did i start this stupid thread again? was i wasted? high? low? none or all of the above? oh well, i guess i should just take your advice and go out and find someone to perform lewd sex acts on. but god, you told me to do the same exact thing last week, and the week before, and the week before ... how long do i have to keep doing this to find the answers?!?!?!?!?!?

btw :bowdown: and stuff

finding the answers can get hard on the knees :)

When encountering a bump going down a slope, which combination of person and wheelchair is most likely to tip forward?

phys_t3anim.gif

Smaller wheels are more easily stopped by obstacles; larger wheels roll over obstacles more easily.

:laugh:

so the next time i find myself skiing down a mountain with an old man in a wheelchair, i'll be sure to look out for the moguls!!!!!!

u demented funk :aright: