Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer camp

did anyone ever go as a kid?

i went for a bunch of years to camps in sussex county and pennsy. i did a two week hike on the appalachian trail , one of the best hikes i ever did through pennsy, nj and ny. i also was a CIT(counselor in training) for two summers with grade school kids.

....nope.......well.....cheerleading camp lmao....UCA...more like training....

....where i lived we all belonged to a private pool...and like....if your parents worked once you were old enough to feed yourself and like take care of yourself...we would stay there all day.....there were others parents u knew around..and all the lifeguards...not to mention most of us were jr guards and what not....once we were old enough...

...yea......i was in the break into the schoolyard ...rip your pants on the fence and play hockey club.....not to be confused with no trespassing stick ball club lol...

....and i always made it home in time for my designated practice! ..and of course to be yelled at for ripping my pants or like ...the black eye/bloody nose i was sportin ;)