Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats, Detroit!

renzo2

Congrats to the Pistons! They deserve the championship. :clap:

I guess as a fan of the game however, I would have liked to have seen a more competitive series.

Barring Kobe's three in game 2, this would have been a sweep.

Now....it begs the question......was Payton and Malone more of a problem for the Lakers than a solution in the NBA Finals?

Congrats to the Pistons! They deserve the championship. :clap:

I guess as a fan of the game however, I would have liked to have seen a more competitive series.

Barring Kobe's three in game 2, this would have been a sweep.

Now....it begs the question......was Payton and Malone more of a problem for the Lakers than a solution in the NBA Finals?

I'm sure we'll see many Detroit fans coming out of the woodwork and it's a shame that with the summer coming, I can see all the thugs rocking Detroit jerseys... with that said, I hate the Lakers - so I am glad Detroit won.

i cant remember the last time i was happy about the outcome of the nba finals!! i love this detroit team..congrats fellas

ditto

I'm more happy about watching the Lakers lose!

Congrats to the Pistons, well done. I think the MVP should have gone to Ben Wallace though. Great job all around anyway.

i just wana add..that i am embarrassed to be from the same country as Darko Milicic. it's one thing not to play all year...and its another to make ur nation look as pathetic as he did last nite. this fucknut ..got on the floor with 2 minutes left..and instead of doing his damndest to score (which woulda sent the fuckin Palace crowd thru the roof) he goes out here and lollygags around..showing 0!!! effort. he made me wana fucking vomit...and then in the midst of celebration..he's sittin in the back..behind the fuckin press and cameramen..with his hat cocked..not even pretending he's happy...the kid makes me sick

i just wana add..that i am embarrassed to be from the same country as Darko Milicic. it's one thing not to play all year...and its another to make ur nation look as pathetic as he did last nite. this fucknut ..got on the floor with 2 minutes left..and instead of doing his damndest to score (which woulda sent the fuckin Palace crowd thru the roof) he goes out here and lollygags around..showing 0!!! effort. he made me wana fucking vomit...and then in the midst of celebration..he's sittin in the back..behind the fuckin press and cameramen..with his hat cocked..not even pretending he's happy...the kid makes me sick

0-2 shooting

0-2 free throws

2 turnovers

band-aids on his ears

it really was pathetic

the lakers were pathetic. you would've expected them to go down fighting, but not even that. fucking pathetic team.

props to the pistons & bill davidson, the owner, who also owns the lightning.

i hope larry brown dedicates this title to allen iverson.

i wonder how long til people figure out that if u play a little defense on kobe, he's nothing more than a 20pt a game scorer, and ain't worth all the hype. so enough with the mj comparisons etc. the late 80's pistons had the jordan rules which was a specifically designed defensive stragety built with jordan in mind by chuck daly. u think they (the pistons) or anyone today would even bother conjuring up such a scheme for kobe, especially after this lousy final?? i think not. fuckin bum.

i wonder how long til people figure out that if u play a little defense on kobe, he's nothing more than a 20pt a game scorer, and ain't worth all the hype. so enough with the mj comparisons etc. the late 80's pistons had the jordan rules which was a specifically designed defensive stragety built with jordan in mind by chuck daly. u think they (the pistons) or anyone today would even bother conjuring up such a scheme for kobe, especially after this lousy final?? i think not. fuckin bum.

As posted in the CP Miami Board:

FYI...KOBE looked great in Diapers! People who even remotely think of comparing him to MJ are fucking out of their minds. MJ never came up that lame in a series EVER! The only thing that KOBE did in the finals was keep the Lakers from being swept. What an acheivement!

Larry Brown had a scheme for Kobe. he had three guys on him at some points, with no one on GP cause they know he throws up bricks. Larry Brown outcoached Phil and that def. includes containing Bryant.