Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice Needed !

a-ron

Ok here is the deal, I date live with a stripper who is kinda losing her mind. She is out of town for a couple of weeks. The other night i met this girl who wants me in a bad way. She told her girlfriend all about me and they want to as they put it "show me an incredable time" this weekend. She has no problem being the other women and knows it would just be for fun.

Should I do it?

sounds like a sex board question to me, but what the hell ....

fuck the bitches, you know you wanna and probably will anyways, but i would have all your shit moved out by the time crazy stripper chick gets back or be on the lookout for any homicidal tendencies she might have!!!!!

dude, i dont want to hear you whine and regret it all your life so i suggest you do it... whats the worst that can happen besides giving a chick the Unicorn while the other gives you a rusty trombone??????????

Hey just remember, when someone orders a pizza, you gotta deliver... your just the delivery boy...

May be a newbie to here but certainly can give you a bit of advice. Had a chance like that before and didn't. Now you know what? The EVERYDAY what if's keep haunting me. It will bother you more than you know. What if...what if...what if...what if. Do you really want to go through that? Answer that question and you will know what to do from there. Personally, the what if is :gang: KILLING me. Hope ya make the right choice. Good luck!

If you are in Love with the stripper, (I don't know how you do it), it's a moral judgement. But considering you just mentioned she is losing her mind, you are having second doubts.

Therefore, face down @$$ up thats the way we like to .... :makeout:

If you don't love her, why are you wasting time with this thread. Consider it done.

sounds like a sex board question to me, but what the hell ....

fuck the bitches, you know you wanna and probably will anyways, but i would have all your shit moved out by the time crazy stripper chick gets back or be on the lookout for any homicidal tendencies she might have!!!!!

dyam....... i love the way clem pyschoanalyzes the situation.... u rock lol

Cheating is cheating...you are the only one that will have to deal with your conscience. The fact that you even considering this tells me that you need to break it off with the stripper anyway. Be a man and break it off BEFORE you cheat...just my opinion.

Cheating is cheating...you are the only one that will have to deal with your conscience. The fact that you even considering this tells me that you need to break it off with the stripper anyway. Be a man and break it off BEFORE you cheat...just my opinion.

All I heard is :blah: less :blah: and more :3some: