Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nationalities!!!

moniquetz007

Colombian chick could suck some meaaaaaan dick but so could this native american white chick *half/half*

It's absurd to rate on nationality lol. I think sex is all about the confidence and stamina and just going for the gold when your doing it, wooooooo :hat:

i think it is ridiculous to judge based on nationality...first, most are stereotypes, and second, are you going to run around sleeping with people from different backgrounds? is that how you would know?

anyway.......

Well sweetie Im asking for personal experience...."Obviously"

for my experience my Xs are from Greece & Italy

and Good If you want to sleep w/ people from different backgrounds, nothing wrong with that :D:D

i think it is ridiculous to judge based on nationality...first, most are stereotypes, and second, are you going to run around sleeping with people from different backgrounds? is that how you would know?

anyway.......

ouch. i don't think we've ever seen this side of mystify before. keep at it though hun, ur turning me on :)

ps- i agree with u on this one

anyway.......

ouch. i don't think we've ever seen this side of mystify before. keep at it though hun, it's turning me on :)

ps- i agree with u on this one

Colombian chick could suck some meaaaaaan dick but so could this native american white chick *half/half*

It's absurd to rate on nationality lol. I think sex is all about the confidence and stamina and just going for the gold when your doing it, wooooooo :hat:

Where are u from? You always talking about us Colombian girls!!lol I see you've had some good experiences !!:tongue:

i like muts, u get the best of all worlds :tongue:;)

mostly every1 is a mutt, so that renders this question irrelivent, and a waste!!!!!!!!!!

although i always endorse hot chicks having lots of sex, with many anonymous partners in a consequent free environment.....i must agree with mystify on this one!!!!!!!!!!!:D

My ex was a mutt (Italian, Irish and Spanish) and she sucked in bed... :)

{Damn that was a long time of bad sex}

I've had Philipino, Italian, German/Rican, and Italian girls were the best so far.

Still need to try my own damn race, but I look Italian so all the Italian girls hit on me... any latinas wanna try me? :makeout:

My ex was a mutt (Italian, Irish and Spanish) and she sucked in bed... :)

{Damn that was a long time of bad sex}

I've had Philipino, Italian, German/Rican, and Italian girls were the best so far.

Still need to try my own damn race, but I look Italian so all the Italian girls hit on me... any latinas wanna try me? :makeout:

See a Good answer people!:)

Where are u from? You always talking about us Colombian girls!!lol I see you've had some good experiences !!:tongue:

I'm colombian :hat: nyc queens.

Yah i've been with only 2 colombians, too much to handle, but man they where FREAKS, took a bit to get it out of em but once I opened them up to it whoa they just started coming up with stuff out o nowhere :bowdown:

Other than that i've only been with german, italian, native american, filipino and korean. I can say it doesnt really matter, they each had something that made them pretty damn good :hat: