Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOTU - New Times Magazine (Two local DJs have their ears to the ground)

soturecords

:bounce::bowdown: You guys deserve the recognition . Mad Props.

Who the heck is Robert Ledee anyway? stick with Obby!

Eric, my full name is Robert Gustav Ledee. Obby was a nickname given to me when I lived in Germany (first 5 years of my life). Everyone including my family and friends have called me Obby my whole life. New times asked for my full name so I gave it to them.

Now you know the info.

Thanks for the support guys. You guys are the ones who rock!!!!!

Peace and thanks again people,

OBBY

JOHN LANDERS, who had a great deal to DO with the publication of this article has asked for both positive and negative feedback. Now that you guys have read my insight and feelings regarding our current music scene I though it would be good to get your opinions as well. Your reply and opinions will contribute to the article and will definitely help answer any questions that both New Times and John Landers may still have regarding our current music scene. After all, I know allot of you have things to share.

Peace,

OBBY

DAAAAAAAAAAMN !! MUCH PROPS TO THE SOTU GUYS !! :rock: you guys deserve it !! your taste in music is awsome !! :bounce::bounce:

Well that would mean that you have the same taste so your taste in music is awesome too.

:)

(Silly mood again)