Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Markus and Tiesto@ Space Review

Bling

Its 915 am and i just got home.... its been a 11 hr party for me. it was a privilege and honor to hang with the Cpers, Junkies, and esp the huge TA turnout.

The nite began very well. The presale line went very quick. I got to meet Hyperion from Clubplanet right in line....... Outside i meet up with Feli and Darkangel and Ambs. We head on inside and of course the main room is closed. Markus is already inside warming up the main room.

When who do I see but Mr Damon. WTFFFFFFFFFFF u talk so much shit and then u come to Space to party with the teenie boppers. ur a "markusoite" like the rest of us LOL

Funny moment of the nite. I call up Edgar V and first i say sorry for missing his first gig at crobar since his residency began. Then i tell him "bro u cant believe but Damon is here. he sold u out" He laughed then i put damon on the phone. and he tells him to play "Breathing" LOL

Finally the main room opens and we commadeer the front platforms. Inside it was great to see Rachel,Tranceman, VTec, MJM420, Katie, Miriam, Arturo, Harold,Trancebrat,Happykandy(Melissa.. the best dancer ever. had fun dancing with ya) and of course Heather. And some CPers and CJ crew as well like Levelistic,Miss CrzyC, Jennice, Doug and Maribel.

Before I forget, Happy birthday Heather hope u liked our birthday card and cake OMG did u die? it was great talkin to you. and i just want to thank you and Markus for everything over the past year. It was awesome spending your birthday with you.

Markus Set

Amazing set .... My fav tracks in his opener were of course.......

1. MY FAV TRACK -ARMIN'S "BURNED WITH DESIRE" (OMFG I DIED)

2. Satellite

3. Clear Blue

4. Largo

Markus flawless in his mixing as always. At this point, Heather comes up to me and says OMG so funny this guy asked me if that was tiesto up on the decks .LMAO!!!! Someone obviously doesnt know crap about djs . oh well he should join either CJ, TA or CP.. to be schooled.

The place was disgusting slammed packed. I HAVE NEVER IN MY FREAKIN LIFE SEEN IT LIKE THIS. I was shoved around like a rag doll in that place. So i decide to go up to the platform with the TA's. and we get doused with the smoke blasts........... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh massive cooldown

Tiesto Set

His WMC set was Epic, tonite was just great. IT was a great set we got to hear lots of the best Tiesto tracks. But it just didnt have that flow like his set at conference.

AT some points the bass was so high that it was hard to hear him mix from one song into the next

Tracks he dropped

1. Just Be

2. Adiago 4 Strings

3. Love comes again

4. Traffic -OMFG is there any other song out there that gets people into such a damn frenzy.... no way . i dare anyone to find one that makes everyone go as crazy..... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

5. Nyana (arturo died)

there were tons more but my brain is mush LOL

Tiesto went till 5 then Markus went back on

Markus closing set

- AT this point all the TA's went into the booth and thats where we all stayed till 8 am Markus tore it up

He threw down:

1) Breathing-Damon died x 10 .. so did I i love that track

2) Beautiful Things - I died i love that song..... OMFG

3. White Room (as requested by Ambs ) on a piece of paper. and what did markus do. he played it as his next track...... sweetttttttt

Amazing set. He played nasty nasty stuff that only Markus can throw down. We were all dancing in the booth at times, while at other times we were resting on the couch.

At around 8 am the crew guys at space asked me "HOw many times did u die?" I lost count!!!

Great seeing everyone who came from Orlando, and as far as New York to come to hear markus and tiesto tonite. Love ya all........ ur all a bunch of trance whores LOL

till july 4th!!!!PVD, Markus and Edgar.......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good night...

I can't do the 18+ events myself, but I'm glad to hear 18 year olds are going to see Tiesto and getting into EDM...there's future in trance!! I thought ALL teenyboppers listened to soft-punk and hip hip these days...

Bling where were u hiding man? i did not see you or anyone there. I was even on that block thing for most of the begining part of the night. then i had to go take a piss and was never able to get back up there again. But all in all i had an awsome time. can't wait for PVD Sept. 4th :bounce:

hey bling im guessing that CP=clubplanet, CJ=co*****kie, what does TA mean???? BTW good review.....ive tried to remember cool songs from the night before and i just can't....lol....now i write them down in my palm pilot....its the only way....

hey bling im guessing that CP=clubplanet, CJ=co*****kie, what does TA mean???? BTW good review.....ive tried to remember cool songs from the night before and i just can't....lol....now i write them down in my palm pilot....its the only way....

TA=TranceAddict

Space was awesome. But it was way overcrowded. Markus was awesome, and so was Tiesto. Unforgettable night in my opinion. It was cool meeting some trance addicts including you Bling. I'll be joining all you cp'ers come November when i turn 21 hehee. Cheers :beer:

Bling, you were there that entire time?!? I wish I had known that! I left at about 7:30. I went to the patio to get away from all the creeps that kept following me the enitre night. I had sooooo much fun!!!!!! Every part of my body is aching from dancing, but it was worth it. Hahahah, I still have not officially gone to sleep yet. I a couple of naps here and there, but no sleep. I feel like a zombie.

I wish I could have met more people from the list though =(. Did anyone take pictures? Give me a call later.

Mel

4. Traffic -OMFG is there any other song out there that gets people into such a damn frenzy.... no way . i dare anyone to find one that makes everyone go as crazy..... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i know of a song that will make people go as crazy, if not crazier :)

Bling, you were there that entire time?!? I wish I had known that! I left at about 7:30. I went to the patio to get away from all the creeps that kept following me the enitre night. I had sooooo much fun!!!!!! Every part of my body is aching from dancing, but it was worth it. Hahahah, I still have not officially gone to sleep yet. I a couple of naps here and there, but no sleep. I feel like a zombie.

I wish I could have met more people from the list though =(. Did anyone take pictures? Give me a call later.

Mel

i didnt see u in the main room u should have come up with us in the booth it was a TA Party :)

What a great night! We got there around 2am and the place was packed, I have never seen anything like that. Everybody was sweating like pigs. I enjoyed Tiesto’s set a lot, but I was kind of waiting for it to be over, so that people start leaving the building. I had so much energy, but I couldn’t dance because there was no room. :mad: Sure enough, around 6 am, after 4 hours of holding everything inside, I was able to release it at the patio. :bounce: I danced non-stop till the close time. It was so funny, after 10am the place was almost empty, there probably only 6-7 people dancing, but I had soooooo much room that I didn’t want to stop. Good thing I didn’t wear high heels, nonetheless my lower back and my legs are aching like hell right now. The place closed around 11 am. Pretty much everybody who was there till the end went to Club Envy next door. I stopped by there, didn’t enjoy it too much. Got home around 1 pm.

markus' set was awesum! he played all my favorite stuff and i loved that he ended his opening set with "satellite"- that was perfect. keep it up buddy! and happy birthday to Heather :)

I really liked tiesto's set, but there was too many ppl and there was no room to dance, which we all knew was gona happen.Space should not do 18+ for Tiesto b/c he packs the place anyways :nono: ...

and just wana say that i love hearing trance or whatever u wana call that music at space and they should do it more often. Good to see alot of familiar faces out from all 3 boards :biggrin:

Rick- Evan and I were looking for you...too bad u didn't come. Hopefully next time we can all hang out together again :)

What a great night! We got there around 2am and the place was packed, I have never seen anything like that. Everybody was sweating like pigs. I enjoyed Tiesto’s set a lot, but I was kind of waiting for it to be over, so that people start leaving the building. I had so much energy, but I couldn’t dance because there was no room. :mad: Sure enough, around 6 am, after 4 hours of holding everything inside, I was able to release it at the patio. :bounce: I danced non-stop till the close time. It was so funny, after 10am the place was almost empty, there probably only 6-7 people dancing, but I had soooooo much room that I didn’t want to stop. Good thing I didn’t wear high heels, nonetheless my lower back and my legs are aching like hell right now. The place closed around 11 am. Pretty much everybody who was there till the end went to Club Envy next door. I stopped by there, didn’t enjoy it too much. Got home around 1 pm.

wow ur hardcore mi amiga. great to see u last nite u looked......... omg great..... at least we hung out some. i didnt hit the patio but will 2nite. fer sure :)