Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WeBsTer F(*)KiNg HaLL

OK GUYS SO I WENT TO WEBSTER ON FRIDAY FOR THE 1ST TIME... ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN!... :party: I DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS KNOCK THE PLACE SO MUCH ....BECAUSE THEY FIRED THE OLD STAFF ??? WELL I DONT KNOW GUYS I HAD FUN.. LOVED THE PLACE EVEN WENT BACK SAT NIGHT.. AND AUCTIONED OFF MY BEST FRIEND LOL... MWAHZ LUV U AMANDA <3.... ILL DEF BE HITTING UP WEBSTER AGAIN... HEY AGENT WTF HAPPENED TO YOU SAT NIGHT?????????// I LOST YA AFTER U WENT TO GET A DRINK UPSTAIRS,.. LOL WE LEFT AROUND 4 I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... NE WAYZ THANX 4 COMMING OUT THIS WEEKEND.. I HAD A GREAT TIME... WHAT CLUB IS NEXT? LOL :idea:

OK GUYS SO I WENT TO WEBSTER ON FRIDAY FOR THE 1ST TIME... ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN!... :party: I DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS KNOCK THE PLACE SO MUCH ....BECAUSE THEY FIRED THE OLD STAFF ??? WELL I DONT KNOW GUYS I HAD FUN.. LOVED THE PLACE EVEN WENT BACK SAT NIGHT.. AND AUCTIONED OFF MY BEST FRIEND LOL... MWAHZ LUV U AMANDA <3.... ILL DEF BE HITTING UP WEBSTER AGAIN... HEY AGENT WTF HAPPENED TO YOU SAT NIGHT?????????// I LOST YA AFTER U WENT TO GET A DRINK UPSTAIRS,.. LOL WE LEFT AROUND 4 I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... NE WAYZ THANX 4 COMMING OUT THIS WEEKEND.. I HAD A GREAT TIME... WHAT CLUB IS NEXT? LOL :idea:

you should check out sound factory...

well heres my take on websterhall. I use to go from 1999till about 2002 to hear RICK CORBO and i met a few people.I use to talk about how great rick was and how much fun i had with my people and MASK was one of mypeoples. Musically i couldnt complain crowd wise is another story. WEbvster is a party crowd so they jsut wanna drink and get laid and jump around stupidly. As for that guy with a white mask his name is oscar and im sure mask will fill in the details lol i love the way he tells stories.

Once you start goin out to places with a music crowd more and more you will see why webster is terrible in peoples eyes and my eyes. Dont believe anybody on here who say its full of tourist and it smells. Cause truthfully EVERY BIG ROOM club in NYC: AVALON,SPIRIT,CROBAR have the same problem. Hey italian come to think of it i havent seen you anywhere since arc. Why is that.

lol.,. thats because i still dont have id :cry:

and your always in places over 21... let me know if any of them are 18 or 19 and older or whatever,, im down if they are....

Yea webster is a party crowd but i went with my people and really didnt pay attention to the horney drunks there lol ... I had a blast... i love the fact theres choices music wise.. and yea just about every big club in NY has tourist especially well known clubs like webster hall ....

I am very EMBARRESSED to admit this but I was also at Webster Hall this past Saturday night. The only reason why I went there is becasue one of my friend was under 21. I bought into this gimmick they have were u can drink all night for $70......would not do it again...the drinks are pretty much weak except the shots.....the place sucks: stinks in the hip hop room, dj in the techno should go back to dj class 101, few people, overall the club is terrible...........no wonder they let people in free b4 11pm.......never again

well heres my take on websterhall. I use to go from 1999till about 2002 to hear RICK CORBO and i met a few people.I use to talk about how great rick was and how much fun i had with my people and MASK was one of mypeoples. Musically i couldnt complain crowd wise is another story. WEbvster is a party crowd so they jsut wanna drink and get laid and jump around stupidly. As for that guy with a white mask his name is oscar and im sure mask will fill in the details lol i love the way he tells stories.

Once you start goin out to places with a music crowd more and more you will see why webster is terrible in peoples eyes and my eyes. Dont believe anybody on here who say its full of tourist and it smells. Cause truthfully EVERY BIG ROOM club in NYC: AVALON,SPIRIT,CROBAR have the same problem. Hey italian come to think of it i havent seen you anywhere since arc. Why is that.

God forbid somebody went to a club had some drinks or does some drugs and tries to hook-up....what is it with the so called "music lovers" that they are so anal when people party and hook-up? are dance events supposed to ban alcohol and single people ? what a joke... the nightlife club scene has allways been decadent and sexual get over it already and just dance w/your homo friends and stop stressing the mainstreamers who are there to party whats wrong with you ..you dont like getting laid?

God forbid somebody went to a club had some drinks or does some drugs and tries to hook-up....what is it with the so called "music lovers" that they are so anal when people party and hook-up? are dance events supposed to ban alcohol and single people ? what a joke... the nightlife club scene has allways been decadent and sexual get over it already and just dance w/your homo friends and stop stressing the mainstreamers who are there to party whats wrong with you ..you dont like getting laid?

What he is tryin to say is that he goes out for the music. He goes to dance not try to hook up. I guess he finds it odd for people to go to the club just with the purpose of getting laid?

I am single and go out to dance NOT to find a girl to get laid. If I meet someone cool but I go with one purpose and that is to dance.

I am very EMBARRESSED to admit this but I was also at Webster Hall this past Saturday night. The only reason why I went there is becasue one of my friend was under 21. I bought into this gimmick they have were u can drink all night for $70......would not do it again...the drinks are pretty much weak except the shots.....the place sucks: stinks in the hip hop room, dj in the techno should go back to dj class 101, few people, overall the club is terrible...........no wonder they let people in free b4 11pm.......never again

My friend went sat night. Moody was spining in the house room, and my friend said the music was really good all night. For anyone that has heard moody spin, you know the guy has skills.

ok the answers obvious, avalon is next, duh. And i was in the spanish room kickin it with the mamis, went to look for you after a bit but you left early, AGAIN!!! Maybe u can keep up with me at Avalon this time girlie lol

What he is tryin to say is that he goes out for the music. He goes to dance not try to hook up. I guess he finds it odd for people to go to the club just with the purpose of getting laid?

I am single and go out to dance NOT to find a girl to get laid. If I meet someone cool but I go with one purpose and that is to dance.

Thank you exactly what i was gonna say. Hey being a STRAIGHT dancer does go good when it comes to ladies or didnt ya know.

Thank you exactly what i was gonna say. Hey being a STRAIGHT dancer does go good when it comes to ladies or didnt ya know.

All you talk about is bpms in music and how great of a dancer you are nobody cares, if you havent realized yet clubbing everyday of your life is what LOSERS do.

The Dj on saturdays at webster is Moody the same guy who spins in the main room at croobar for their industry night. I guess he only sucks on saturdays. You guys are retatrded webster hall is the best run club in the city because they know how to throw a party. They are open for 14 years that says this place is fun. not to mention the place is packed every thurs friday sat. no other club in the city can claim that

clelsea you are such a negative person when it comes to wh. we all know you love rich corco. but really if you dont have anything but negativity. please do us all a favor and keep to yourself. These people are having fun they don't need all the hate. Isn't there enough of that going on in the world. No stress just love