Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving to Miami (or surrounding towns) need info?

housedog

OK I need some more help, well some input.

My friend went to the job interview and they all ready called her back. It is a good chance she is getting the job. They told her to start looking for an apartment.

So here is the deal, she is looking for an apartment or loft in a nice trendy area, must be no more than 30 minutes from downtown Miami. Looking to spend up to $1300

Any suggestions? Any and all help will be appreciated. :hug:

Cant believe I will be moving out of Jersey away from everything I know. I always wanted to but it is weird it is going to happen.

well downtown itself is undergoing a rennaisance if u will!!!!!!!!!!

downtown is still kind of ghettoish, but if shes smart and she invest in downtown now.....it will pay off in the end....downtown in 2 to 5 years is gonna be a whole city within a city....its gonna be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

flip's right about downtown having the potential to be a great investment, but i live on sobe and just love it and don't see how anyone could live near miami and not near the water!!!!!! the design district is another up-and-coming area where there are a lot of lofts and such. but i prefer the beach, hands down :biggrin:

bienvenido chica!!!!

OK I need some more help, well some input.

My friend went to the job interview and they all ready called her back. It is a good chance she is getting the job. They told her to start looking for an apartment.

So here is the deal, she is looking for an apartment or loft in a nice trendy area, must be no more than 30 minutes from downtown Miami. Looking to spend up to $1300

Any suggestions? Any and all help will be appreciated. :hug:

Cant believe I will be moving out of Jersey away from everything I know. I always wanted to but it is weird it is going to happen.

Flamingo South the place is sick.nice young trendy peeps, if thats what your looking for.. it is also less then 30 mins from downtown. you can contact " bustersobe" via PM. I'm sure he can hook you up. good luck!

or u can live in kendall like me. its quiet but lots of trafic... but its far from sobe :( ........ nah forget it dont live in kendall LOL

You think you're far? What about koky or lyrik?

I was renting a cozy little apartment in Coral Gables for $917. The building was brand new and there was a Publix on the ground floor. Swimming pool was on the 4th floor with a great view towards downtown (the location was Douglas Rd. & Menores Av.). Getting to SoBe and downtown is very quick (10 minutes) due to easy access to the Dolphin Exwy (836) and it was close to the Grove and restaurants in the Gables. That northeast area of Coral Gables is seeing lots of new apartment bldgs/condos going up. You should check it out... :D

avoid words such as:

hialeah

kendall

homestead

liberty city

(some of these are ghetto, some are just too far, just trust me on these :) )

as far as the beaches go- north miami beach and surfside are kinda far from downtown, especially in traffic, another reason south beach is so great imo, i've heard north bay village is a nice area but it, too, is a little further north than sobe.

:)